Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I know the reports all say that Brooklyn is out, but could they still offer signed and traded Lopez and Wallace and picks? I know the money could work, but I'm not sure if the CBA allows two s+t in one deal.

To be clear, I don't by any means want this to happen. I just want to be sure it isn't possible.

Are Rich Bucher and Steven A. Boys or something. He keeps bringing up how we might have done something against the CBA when we got Dwight to waive his ETO. He also was just talking about how Howard, J. Johnson, and Williams could be done in Brooklyn. Broussard tried shooting it down and Bucher argued that it could happen. Whats this guys deal lately?

Bucher is a clown, he's been propagating for HWNSNBU and Dwight for 2 years, he always tries to spin everything into Orlando did something wrong.

Its funny how they say this, yet do not have ONE piece of evidence to substantiate this bull****

I know the reports all say that Brooklyn is out, but could they still offer signed and traded Lopez and Wallace and picks. I know the money could work, but I'm not sure if the CBA allows two s+t in one deal.

To be clear, I don't by any means want this to happen. I just want to be sure it isn't possible.

They cant SnT Wallace because he didnt agree before signing the contract(Must wait til December I think). BUT they could still get Dwight yes via a SnT for Lopez and others/fillers. Unlikely though but they would be paying made tax dollars. Not like it matters, the BK owner made 48mil TODAY.

I don't understand why Dwight hasn't fired his agent yet, his rep has been demolished.

Is his agent blackmailing him to keep his job? Smart thing for Dwight to do is start fresh

They cant SnT Wallace because he didnt agree before signing the contract(Must wait til December I think). BUT they could still get Dwight yes via a SnT for Lopez and others/fillers. Unlikely though but they would be paying made tax dollars. Not like it matters, the BK owner made 48mil TODAY.

But they haven't signed anything with Wallace. They can't until the 11th. So if they get Wallace to agree, can they s+t both at once. Trying to find out on my own, but having trouble finding a good source for the new CBA.

But they haven't signed anything with Wallace. They can't until the 11th. So if they get Wallace to agree, can they s+t both at once. Trying to find out on my own, but having trouble finding a good source for the new CBA.

He's already agreed to the contract, Im sure they technically can redo it but remember both Gerald and Brrok have to agree to a SnT to be moved.

I know the reports all say that Brooklyn is out, but could they still offer signed and traded Lopez and Wallace and picks? I know the money could work, but I'm not sure if the CBA allows two s+t in one deal.

Doesn't matter. I still wouldnt dance.

It is funny that all the waffling probably caused BK to go in another direction. Atl scares me though, especially if Dwight is done here...I can see him telling JSmith I'll see you next year. We all know Dwight isn't about recruiting guys...he's more of a collusion kind of guy.

I don't care if he goes to Atlanta

Im just happy Hennigan didn't get overwhelmed by the bully tactics by dwight and HWNSNBU, this was all timed for a reason. News leaks saturday, dwight talks sunday how he only wants 1 team.

Hey Dwight I guess Brooklyn just ain't that into you afterall

Why can the Hawks trade Marvin Williams for an expirer but we can't trade J-Rich or Turk :(

Because Williams although he makes WAY too much can actually play some, those 2 can't.

Why can the Hawks trade Marvin Williams for an expirer but we can't trade J-Rich or Turk :(

Williams is still like 26. Still young, as opposed to JRich and Turk being on the wrong side of 30.