Babir_9

2012 Offseason

So, if Dwight comes out and says he wants to stay do we keep him and forget all this? I don't know if things can be repaired...

I hear Iran has a basketball league...

So, if Dwight comes out and says he wants to stay do we keep him and forget all this? I don't know if things can be repaired...

Probably. He still is really good. I just won't buy his jersey.

I say either trade him for Bynum with a few other pieces going out the door and coming back, that way we would be almost the same team we are now. Or trade him to Houston grab there young players and maybe future draft picks with Lowry, and Martin. Some of those players could actually turn out to be great players no one knows. And if we suck then we just rebuil a lot faster.

Bottom line what other teams do you see jumping into the dwightstakes that will give us a great package on a rental basis.

If Rob stays true to his form, there is no way Bynum comes here.

I'm lost. Are the Nets really buying themselves out of the Dwight race with Joe Johnson?

Are the Hawks now a prime candidate to get Dwight?

Is the ocean wet?

Rob wants players who want to be here.

Despite his lack of moves with us, Hennigan is reaching SVG levels with me, where I'd rather keep him than a player.

Dwight is also just a dirtbag so there's that too.

You know what would go a long way toward "repairing" things? Winning.

If Dwight gives us the best chance to win, we keep him. I don't care what he's said; it's all nonsense to me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I LOVE Billy King - if they resign Deron at the max they will have over 50m committed to 3 players next season. Thanks for giving the leverage back to us Billy. Dwight, unlucky bro hahaha

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Nets, of course, would've preferred to get Dwight, but Magic refused to engage in trade talks. Source: 'They didn't want to dance with us.'

---

I LOVE YOU ROB! HAH!

No-Dance Rob!

• Upvote 1