Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Hey Bynum is an under rated player as far as im concerned. LEts pick him up, its almsot what we have now.

I can't wait to enjoy watching Magic basketball again, a fun Magic team. Maybe they won't win a billion games in a row or even get to the playoffs, let alone win a series, but I can't wait to watch team-ball again. The past year has been, in short, horrible. Dwight wants out, I'm over him. Get it done.

1) The Houston offer sucks. Trading Dwight Howard for Kyle Lowry and two picks between 10-20 (or all 3 if we want 1,000,000 PFs) is how you become the effing Rockets. No thank you!

2) If you could promise me Andrew Bogut for 82 games, then Thompson/Barnes/Bogut would be a good deal. It was only a couple years ago when people got excited for D12/Bogut matchups... but then Andrew got hurt again. But Bogut is never healthy, so you're basically taking on another Hedo/Duhon, pay him a lot, he gives you nothing

3) Why do people think Hennigan is going to deal him so quickly? You don't get to where he is at age 30 without having a little bit of "ego" and making risky moves. Dude's not going to just trade him to trade him. If he doesn't get a deal he likes (meaning Bynum), then I think he spends the year trying to convince him. His value is at an alltime low because of his back and the crap that Broussard put out there. He will have MUCH more value at the deadline, especially for teams who are on the fringe of the playoffs that already have one or two "playoff quality" players.

4) Why are we still talking about the stupid a$$ blackmail thing? Yahoo never reported it, CBS didn't report it individually. Dwight denied it and Hennigan denied it. Yet we're going to believe Chris Broussard and the moron Ric Bucher? Seriously, enough with that crap.

5) Whether Dwight is staying or leaving, I think we need to revisit the Josh Smith talks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dwight didn't ruin this season for me. He still threw down dunks, his offensive game improved aside from his FTs, and he never loafed. I enjoyed watching him play

The play of Richardson, Hedo, Duhon, and games where Anderson became Steve Novak paired with Stan's insistence on staying slow paced ruined the year for me.

1) The Houston offer sucks. Trading Dwight Howard for Kyle Lowry and two picks between 10-20 (or all 3 if we want 1,000,000 PFs) is how you become the effing Rockets. No thank you!

2) If you could promise me Andrew Bogut for 82 games, then Thompson/Barnes/Bogut would be a good deal. It was only a couple years ago when people got excited for D12/Bogut matchups... but then Andrew got hurt again. But Bogut is never healthy, so you're basically taking on another Hedo/Duhon, pay him a lot, he gives you nothing

3) Why do people think Hennigan is going to deal him so quickly? You don't get to where he is at age 30 without having a little bit of "ego" and making risky moves. Dude's not going to just trade him to trade him. If he doesn't get a deal he likes (meaning Bynum), then I think he spends the year trying to convince him. His value is at an alltime low because of his back and the crap that Broussard put out there. He will have MUCH more value at the deadline, especially for teams who are on the fringe of the playoffs that already have one or two "playoff quality" players.

4) Why are we still talking about the stupid a$$ blackmail thing? Yahoo never reported it, CBS didn't report it individually. Dwight denied it and Hennigan denied it. Yet we're going to believe Chris Broussard and the moron Ric Bucher? Seriously, enough with that crap.

5) Whether Dwight is staying or leaving, I think we need to revisit the Josh Smith talks.

I think Houston's potential offer is ok...Lowry is a really good guard, KMart is a good guard and expiring, the 2 rookies were good picks for their spots and we can dump massive salary/bad contracts.

I agree from a basketball player sense the potential GS trade is better, but we don't get to dump crappy contracts in that one and they say they are out

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/07/02/warriors-dropping-out-of-howard-sweepstakes/

Either way, I hope this ends soon.

Dwight didn't ruin this season for me. He still threw down dunks, his offensive game improved aside from his FTs, and he never loafed. I enjoyed watching him play

The play of Richardson, Hedo, Duhon, and games where Anderson became Steve Novak paired with Stan's insistence on staying slow paced ruined the year for me.

Dwight's play didn't ruin anything for me. It was the negativity surrounding the franchise that made me pull my hair and look away at times. The cause was Dwight. The team we had and still have, was a major failure most of the time, showing glimpse of promise every now and then, followed by a series of WTF games. I just hope, in whatever trade we make involving Dwight (if it comes down to it, which seems inevitable now) that we can unload some or most of these deadweights.

Screw a big. This is a wing's league and Rob knows this. That is why he loaded up down low. He knew what was coming if he had to make a move. Let's get Lamb and Lowery or Thompson and Barnes from Golden State if possible.

Screw a big. This is a wing's league and Rob knows this. That is why he loaded up down low. He knew what was coming if he had to make a move. Let's get Lamb and Lowery or Thompson and Barnes from Golden State if possible.

Ooops...

Dwight's play didn't ruin anything for me. It was the negativity surrounding the franchise that made me pull my hair and look away at times. The cause was Dwight. The team we had and still have, was a major failure most of the time, showing glimpse of promise every now and then, followed by a series of WTF games. I just hope, in whatever trade we make involving Dwight (if it comes down to it, which seems inevitable now) that we can unload some or most of these deadweights.

Honestly, the Dwight negativity didn't bother me. Dude's an indecisive kid. Hell, I've been struggling with a decision on what to do with my summer for 5 weeks and like $2,000; can't imagine what it's like dealing with 4-5 years and $100M.

If the blackmail thing is false (which at this point, I think it is); we're back where we were last year. Winning heals all wounds; from Dwight, from the ownership; from the fans.

I'm just glad that Hennigan doesn't really have a side here and will do what he wants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *****KKKK DWIGHT

I thought for sure if the nets got JJ that they wouldn't be able to get Dwight but a few reporters including Steve Kyler I believe said that depending on how the trade goes down that there still would be a way for the Nets to sign Dwight to a full contract?

Can anyone explain the "way the trade goes down" thing to me, I don't see how they would even have close to the amount of cap needed for Dwight.