Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Would anybody be interested in this starting lineup if Howard was traded to GS

Curry

Thompson

Clark

Davis

Bogut

They won't trade Curry. They want to pair him with Dwight. We're looking at Klay Thompson being the centerpiece, maybe Harrison Barnes.

975TheFanatic@975TheFanatic

David Pingalore of WKMG-TV in #Orlando: mutiple players involved in a potential multiple team trade, #Sixers likely one of these teams.

I'd trade Dwight for Lou Williams, Thadeus Young, and Igoudala in a heartbeat.

Would anybody be interested in this starting lineup if Howard was traded to GS

Curry

Thompson

Clark

Davis

Bogut

There's no way they give us Curry, Thompson, and Bogut. If we trade with them I'm thinking Thompson, Barnes, Bogut for Dwight. Not sure if the salaries match though.

So how many of you stalk your ex girlfriends or beg for them to stay after they repeatedly told you they want to break up and have sex with your neighbor?

To me, this whole Dwight Howard saga is like breaking up with a really hot girlfriend. The only way to get over it is to remind yourself that she slept with your best friend and used to steal your stash.

I'd trade Dwight for Lou Williams, Thadeus Young, and Igoudala in a heartbeat.

Williams would be the pg than we might is well try to resign nelson williams is a sg in a pg body

If she's one if the hottest girl in the world, I'm a virgin and she's the one that can help me lose my virginity ASAP....I will ask her to stay

Pretty much this lol