Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Has YBR had anything to say about the new drama?

Yeah, like I said I would rather him come out and clear the air, or at least make a call to Alex. Some of the stuff that's come out the last 24 have been shocking, even to me.

Yeah, like I said I would rather him come out and clear the air, or at least make a call to Alex. Some of the stuff that's come out the last 24 have been shocking, even to me.

Did you ever hear anything about a potential fight between Dwight and Jameer?

Is Dwight going to finally speak? Rudolph has been hinting on twitter that Dwight is going to come out and say something.

LoL. @ this ^ Yup... And as far as the LA thing goes, even if it doesn't make sense to get something in return and just let the contract for DH run out for the cap space. I think it's just one of those pride things, a lot of Orlando fans might actually feel better knowing they didn't give Shaq and Howard up for NOTHING... Bynum would put us almost back on track to where we were with Dwight honestly, this is a player a Wade or Durant of the future would want to play with in my opinion. That's a great rebuind piece (like Favors). We're going to get something nice, or a rear load of 1st round draft picks...

Yeah.. I sort of most-of-the-way agree with DOM. You don't want just any ol' trade. If we did, then sure, trade him for Brooklyn for Brook Lopez and whatever. But yeah, letting him ride it out and walk for cap space is better than having guys eat cap that won't keep you in the top three in the eastern conference and a title contender. Why bother with that?

The two best players I've heard in any sort of rumor-filled connection with Dwight is Andrew Bynum and Kyle Lowry. Everyone else, I'd almost rather either have cap space and/or draft picks instead of the Tyreke Evans of the world.. I would want an Iguodala or a Rudy Gay along SIDE Dwight.. I don't think a championship team has those guys as the #1 options w/o D12. Bynum is the 2nd best center in the NBA, whatever that's worth.. but it sure is more than we got for Shaq back in the day.

Is Dwight going to finally speak? Rudolph has been hinting on twitter that Dwight is going to come out and say something.

Yeah, that he's here now and that's all that matters. The usual.

Yeah, that he's here now and that's all that matters. The usual.

Dwight is in a lose-lose situation if he says the reports are false everyone is going to assume he is lying primarily because of the SVG post game interview. If he's neutral on the subject then everything reported is a 100% true. Dwight has backed or let himself get backed into a corner

And if he feels like he got screwed with the extra year he signed for he ought to be upset with his manager, not the magic. Knowone put a gun to his head and forced him to sign it, and his agent is there to help him make these decisions and make sure they are good ones and look out for his "interest". DH is a master scapegoat artist, that creates diversions of fake problems and wrong doings by innocent people and organizations to facilitate his true agenda and intentions because he knows it's screwed up and he has to find some BS cover story for everything. Seen this a million times. Say what you will about Shaq but atleast you knew where he stood, he didn't beat around the bush or try to blame the grass. This is pathetic

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Nets' talks w/ATL for Joe Johnson held up by Hawks' insistence on MarShon Brooks and $ snags. Story w/@chadfordinsider: http://es.pn/QPo03n

Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Sources confirm the Raptors have offered Steve Nash a 3 year, $36 million dollar offer sheet. Will be hard to turn that down. ‪#FreeAgency

Not sure how legit Legion Sports is.

Did you ever hear anything about a potential fight between Dwight and Jameer?

Nope, that and the blackmail thing caught me off guard

And if he feels like he got screwed with the extra year he signed for he ought to be upset with his manager, notthe magic. Knowone put a gun to his head and forced him to sgin it, and his agent is there to help him make these decisions and make sure they are good ones and look out for his "interest". DH is a master scapegoat artist, that creates diversions of fake problems and wrong doings by innocent people and organizations to facilitate his true agenda and intentions because he knows it's screwed up and he has to find some BS cover story for everything. Seen this a million times. Say what you will about Shaw but atleast you knew where he stood, he didn't beat around the bush or try to blame the grass. This is pathetic

Dwight's agent advised him not to waive his opt out. He and Dwight met with the Magic earlier in the day, and they told the Magic at the time he would not sign it. That's why everyone expected him to be traded.

Interesting how the part about Dwight going to the union is being portrayed differently by different media outlets. Ric Bucher with ESPN is playing it like, "The Magic likely won't want to go through that." It would be interesting to know whether Dwight's team would want all the reports about other things that went on behind the scenes to get out. (Bucher kills me. As far as he is concerned, the Magic do not exist until there is some sort of bad news for them.) While a couple other outlets are reporting that he likely has no case.

I'm sure we will end up hearing from Dwight, maybe not until after he's traded. We won't like what he has to say, but he'll have plenty to say at some point.

Re: Chad Ford's report....See, I told you that Nets trade for Joe Johnson probably could be just smoke. You have to question everything you hear for at least the next two weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1