Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think you're just Drunk..You can't be wrong if you don't suggest ever anything lol... And god forbit someone criticizes something you post or write... All you do is criticize other peoples stuff without suggesting anything more productive, which just makes you a tool bag, not some message board superstar...

You mean suggesting something like the thing that I suggested in that post, AND the two that immediately preceded it, you lepton?

God forbit(sic) indeed.

I think you're just Drunk..You can't be wrong if you don't suggest ever anything lol... And god forbit someone criticizes something you post or write... All you do is criticize other peoples stuff without suggesting anything more productive, which just makes you a tool bag, not some message board superstar...

That's just how DoM operates, just let him be and don't feed the beast.

So could we do Dwight/Hedo for Brooks and picks or did Wallace kill that?

I think you're letting your emotions get the better of you.

So could we do Dwight/Hedo for Brooks and picks or did Wallace kill that?

I'm not sure if their picks are worthwhile anymore. They can't give away 2013, and by 2014 they are going to be a playoff team barring unforseen circumstances.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Nets, Hawks could reach a decision on possible Joe Johnson deal today, sources tell Y! If trade doesn't happen, Nets will push for OJ Mayo.

Did something change regarding being allowed to trade consecutive draft picks in the new CBA?

No. you can't trade consecutive future draft picks. 2012 doesn't count anymore.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Nets, Hawks could reach a decision on possible Joe Johnson deal today, sources tell Y! If trade doesn't happen, Nets will push for OJ Mayo.

Billy King hears, "Dwight Howard trying to force his way to Brooklyn again" and his first moves are giving 10 mill for 4 years to Gerald Wallace and pushing harder for Joe Johnson.

Either he's not buying it, or he is the worst GM of all time; or both.

• Upvote 2

I say to Henny...let D12 play this season in Orlando and fans cheer him on regardless of what he wants, kill him with kindness here in Orlando! By doing this he will think of how naive he is acting and have a change of heart!

Hennigan has to play devil's advocate here...we want to win a title this upcoming season and trading Howard does not help by any means. :gortat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

My girlfriend wants to break up with me, but I think we should continue having sex. Maybe invite two more guys into bed with us to entice her to stay

Maybe you should step your game up in the bedroom so you dont have to bring in any other dudes to satisfy her :)