Babir_9

2012 Offseason

really hope ppl are like what you are claiming they ought to be... short memories...

What happend to Isiah Thomas? as a player, as a coach and as a GM... man get in the game man

I honestly have no idea what you mean. But, I didn't say that people are short memories, I said they have short memories. When was the last time people were talking about Kobe being a rapist? I haven't heard about it for years, and it's because people have short memories (not because they are short memories, whatever that means).

The hatred for Dwight will die over time. He isn't liked at all by anyone (except maybe Nets fans), but eventually people wil move on. Especially those who aren't Magic fans, they have their own problems to deal with on their teams to care about Dwight. Us Magic fans will likely be bitter over this for a long time, but eventually it will go begin to subside. I used to hate Shaq's guts, but have recently just forgiven him and the situation from the 90s.

Pretty good "bring everything up to speed" article by Ken Berger, posted about a half hour ago.

Dwightmare: Latest episode of Howard shenanigans reach new levels of absurdity

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/19455784/dwightmare-returns-latest-episode-of-howard-shenanigans-reach-new-levels-of-absurdity

Sad that this is happening all over again, and on the first day of Free Agency with a new GM nonetheless.

Here is what really happened. When the Magic were in San Antonio for their final game before the trade deadline, officials from the organization had the necessary waiver paperwork in hand. Howard addressed his teammates at the team hotel the morning of the game, told them he was "all in," and wanted to sign the papers. Team officials wanted him to focus on the game and deal with the issue when they returned to Orlando.

On the flight home, sources said, Howard still wanted to sign the waiver. Team officials didn't feel comfortable with Howard signing the paperwork that would end the trade saga without Howard's agent, Dan HWNSNBU, or some other legal representative present.

When the team landed in Orlando in the middle of the night, Smith drove to the airport to greet the flight. Howard again indicated he wanted to sign the waiver, but Smith -- with whom Howard had grown close -- told him he didn't want such an important and meaningful decision about his future to be made on some tarmac at 3 a.m. They agreed that Howard should go home and sleep on it. He showed up at the Magic practice facility the next day -- hours before the trade deadline -- and signed the waiver.

Does that sound like blackmail to you? Does that sound like coercion?

Berger is my favorite NBA writer

BEAST BREAK OUT THE SCUMBAG DWIGHT MEME

Pretty good "bring everything up to speed" article by Ken Berger, posted about a half hour ago.

Dwightmare: Latest episode of Howard shenanigans reach new levels of absurdity

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/19455784/dwightmare-returns-latest-episode-of-howard-shenanigans-reach-new-levels-of-absurdity

Sad that this is happening all over again, and on the first day of Free Agency with a new GM nonetheless.

Good article. Basically confirming that Dwight is a dumbass and has no idea what he is doing and/or getting bad advice.

Good find DJ;

Here is what really happened. When the Magic were in San Antonio for their final game before the trade deadline, officials from the organization had the necessary waiver paperwork in hand. Howard addressed his teammates at the team hotel the morning of the game, told them he was "all in," and wanted to sign the papers. Team officials wanted him to focus on the game and deal with the issue when they returned to Orlando.

On the flight home, sources said, Howard still wanted to sign the waiver. Team officials didn't feel comfortable with Howard signing the paperwork that would end the trade saga without Howard's agent, Dan HWNSNBU, or some other legal representative present.

When the team landed in Orlando in the middle of the night, Smith drove to the airport to greet the flight. Howard again indicated he wanted to sign the waiver, but Smith -- with whom Howard had grown close -- told him he didn't want such an important and meaningful decision about his future to be made on some tarmac at 3 a.m. They agreed that Howard should go home and sleep on it. He showed up at the Magic practice facility the next day -- hours before the trade deadline -- and signed the waiver.

Does that sound like blackmail to you? Does that sound like coercion?

Sounds like blackmail to me.......

• Upvote 1

At this point I am done with Howard and the sooner we ship him out the better, just send him wherever the best offer comes from and start the rebuild.

And that is exactly the reaction whoever started this rumor wants. Just get him out of here....we don't care for what. I'm telling you, that's not gonna happen. You can't react emotionally.

Yeah Ken Berger is one of the few sports writers I follow on twitter. He knows his stuff.

Who knows at this point what's truly going on.

As for Dwight & the Magic, hopefully everything will work out in the end for both parties (whether that means Orlando trades or doesn't trade Dwight remains to be seen). We're just going to have to wait and see, and hope for the best. Let's see if anything gets released to the media/press from Dwight or Orlando's end. It's getting late. Get at you guys tomorrow, night. Go Magic.

• Upvote 1

The hatred for Dwight will die over time. He isn't liked at all by anyone (except maybe Nets fans), but eventually people wil move on. Especially those who aren't Magic fans, they have their own problems to deal with on their teams to care about Dwight. Us Magic fans will likely be bitter over this for a long time, but eventually it will go begin to subside. I used to hate Shaq's guts, but have recently just forgiven him and the situation from the 90s.

Even though I don't hate Shaq, I'll never forgive him for that. Because he left a team that actually was capable of winning a championship.

And that is exactly the reaction whoever started this rumor wants. Just get him out of here....we don't care for what. I'm telling you, that's not gonna happen. You can't react emotionally.

theres where i differ.

i want him gone, but i want henny to make the best trade for the MAGIC. HWNSNBU by doing this has really disrespected rob hennigan, who by all indications wanted to keep this quiet