Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Monta and Jamal should be easy to get this summer. The bucks need guards so maybe offer JJ Q and BBD plus our pick for Monta and Gooden. We could sign Jamal to the MLE and be set

And Monta Ellis is a.....?

I understand that Dwight doesn't want to sign the extension without moves being made, but does he honestly think that if he signs that we will just stop trying to compete for a title. Like no longer spend money and the like? Him signing the extension now makes that goal a little easier to achieve imo. We have him locked up for the summer of 2013 and FAs will flock here.

He knows this organization will spend money, its just that when they spend money its on the wrong players. I'm not sure if he's patient enough for summer 2013, at best I think he could wait til the trade deadline. But I'm sure Martins and them will bring up summer of 2013

Does he want Clee?

Oh course, even if he's not one of the players on his list. Things started to fall apart when they traded C Lee

ybr u said derons waiting to see what draft pick WE get. you a nets fan? haha joking

Haha my bad I corrected it!

Haha my bad I corrected it!

haha cool bro. whats your actual gut feeling on what happens regarding dwight?

you think he stays or he goes?

Magic fans I am telling you, stop holding out hope for d12 to stay, he's going to be around his camp all summer, away from Orlando and they are going to keep prodding him to Brooklyn.

Unfortunately for Dwight, this time around, Orlando holds the cards because they'll have an entire summer of teams making offers, they will not send him to Brooklyn UNLESS they offer the best trade, so for their sake they better get a top 3 pick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

haha cool bro. whats your actual gut feeling on what happens regarding dwight?

you think he stays or he goes?

I really can't call it. If he listens to his brain he'll ask for brooklyn, if its his heart he'll stay in Orlando. Right now he's listening to his brain, and people like his agent and even LeBron have encouraged the thought of Brooklyn to him. Thing is Orlando doesn't have to send him there if he asks for a trade