Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Not really a stretch 4. Only took more outside shots towards the end of the year. Has a decent post game for someone coming out of college. Hit middle range shots at a high clip. Skilled with big, soft hands. A legit 6'9-6'10 guy. Interviewed very well and has no obvious character issues. Fit's the mould of player Henny was talking about. Will at the very least be a solid pro IMO which is what should be expected from a pick a far down the order at 19.

Sounds like Ryan is out?

Supposedly Nicholson had some incredible draft workouts for teams. I imagine we even got a look at him....unlike last years staff who would have never even seen him play. I think it is a solid pick.

Would have loved to have Zellar and turned him into three picks like Dallas did. Jones, wroten and Teague.

Supposedly Nicholson had some incredible draft workouts for teams. I imagine we even got a look at him....unlike last years staff who would have never even seen him play. I think it is a solid pick.

Would have loved to have Zellar and turned him into three picks like Dallas did. Jones, wroten and Teague.

we did work him out.