Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Nicholson is good guys, chill out. The only problem I have with the pick is that we have positions on our roster with less depth, but this 2012-2013 team will look nothing like the 2011-2012 team did so who knows how it'll turn out.

This kid has a 7'4 wingspan do you see him being able to guard the 2-4s of the league? I know nothing about this guy and I know you watch a lot of college BBall. Can you provide a simple breakdown?

he's a lot like anderson but with better defense and a legit post game.

George Diaz ‏@georgediaz

Looks like Ryan Anderson out with Andrew Nicholson in #NBAdraft

Looks like Ryan is out but what about BBD? Do you put him at the backup C roll? I feel like thats not enough mins for him so is he gone too? This pick just adds more questions to our already messy roster. I really wish we all knew Hennys plan. :svgsad:

Never seen him play, and his quick video clip made him look pretty uncoordinated, but oh well. I trust that management knows a whole lot more about him and what our team needs than the people on this board, so I'll give Rob the benefit of the doubt.

Another stretch four?

New management, same 'ol bull****.

Not really a stretch 4. Only took more outside shots towards the end of the year. Has a decent post game for someone coming out of college. Hit middle range shots at a high clip. Skilled with big, soft hands. A legit 6'9-6'10 guy. Interviewed very well and has no obvious character issues. Fit's the mould of player Henny was talking about. Will at the very least be a solid pro IMO which is what should be expected from a pick a far down the order at 19.

Sounds like Ryan is out?

hello idiots this means anderson is trade bait, nicholson can ball, stop hating just because u guys wanted the overrated perry jones

Scre PJ3 I wanted Wroten.