Babir_9

2012 Offseason

i think it would benefit the magic very much if he chooses to opt in!

Would benefit us, not him. He's our only trade bait. Unless he's ok with coming off the bench, which I feel, is probably best. He's good enough to be the first option against other teams second units. As a starter, he's a third option at best on a contending team.

A 6'6 Pg with a plus 30 inch vertical one and done college player is like a 6'3 PG with very little athleticism who stayed all 4 years?

just my opinion, don't see anything special in him, he doesn't even have a lift in his mid range shot, he won't even get a shot off, that's what a bench player would do

And no cheap rusty, dented small truck with a stupid sign on it. That must have cost up to $1000 dollars to make and rent the darn crapmobile... I'm talking big ol' shiny MACK's and hot chicks in bikini stuffing Skittles in their mouths...

1340743887_4373_image.jpg

vs.

mack-granite-08.jpg

... the bed filled with Skittles and bikini babes, swimming in colors!

Rob would make Jay Z look CHEAP!

They do that and they'll get a lifetime commitment from him!

Would benefit us, not him. He's our only trade bait.

not true, JJ is another one...

if we pick up JJ and Meer opts in... that's 14 mil cap there...

Ryan anderson has some trade value too

someone might rent JRich --> Utah, Wolves, Indy, Philly

Wow if Jameer doesn't opt out. He would just be asking to be traded (and probably somewhere he doesn't want to go).

exactly. when hennigan made that statement the other day about loving jameer and all that, i was thinking, damn bro you are cold blooded. you're gonna do whatever to get jameer to opt in, then trade him. ice cold.

just my opinion, don't see anything special in him, he doesn't even have a lift in his mid range shot, he won't even get a shot off, that's what a bench player would do

He's 6'5" so he doesn't really need 'lift' to shoot over most PG's plus his game is breaking down defenses and getting to the rim. He should only be shooting at the end of shot clocks or when he's wide open...like Rondo

exactly. when hennigan made that statement the other day about loving jameer and all that, i was thinking, damn bro you are cold blooded. you're gonna do whatever to get jameer to opt in, then trade him. ice cold.

or maybe meer knows the most he would get is 5 mil/r year anywhere now, maybe not even that

so why not cash in the 7-8 mil...

and have a good year to try to get a nice fat contract

how can camby's contract be renounced?

Since they have Bird Rights on him, they have a cap hold. By renouncing their rights, they gain cap space.

I could see us working with Jameer to trade him to a place he likes tonight. Like Dallas. But we'll see, but there is no way Jameer opts in and he doesn't get moved at some point lol.

I like his style. By any means necessary.

or maybe meer knows the most he would get is 5 mil/r year anywhere now, maybe not even that

so why not cash in the 7-8 mil...

and have a good year to try to get a nice fat contract

Exactly it would be dumb for him to opt out. He is set to make $8,600,000 this year I believe and won't even get half of that if he signs with someone else.

You guys do realize without Nelson were just stuck with Duhon right. I hope and pray Nelson opts in. What pgs out there that we can actually get this season to replace Nelson.