Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Per @SteveKylerNBA, Magic in non-Dwight trade talks with Philly, Lakers, Grizzlies http://t.co/h8CLUlF9

Hmm.... Let the iggy talks begin.

Or a little Miracle Whip...err Mayo...or maybe a little top ramen....uhmmm Ramon Sessions...? Just being realistic guys, I'd love a pau or rudy G but I'd be cool with oj mayo or ramon sessions if we didnt give up rhino....

I agree, but keeping Rhino and not making the trade based on that and then losing D12 because we never put a true weapon around him is unacceptable. I'm not saying sell the farm for Monta but let's be realistic, JJ and BBD isn't enough for Mil.

Your trade idea would leave us solid at Center and SG (assuming we keep Orton as I see him as a solid backup and and also that JRich can produce off the bench) only and leaves us very weak at PF, SF and PG.

Call me crazy but improving the starting SG position while destroying our strongest position outside of Center and weaking our backup SG (I would rather have Reddick that Jrich off the bench) makes no sense. I understand that to improve sometimes you have to getting weaker elsewhere, but thats a bit much for my liking.

Per @SteveKylerNBA, Magic in non-Dwight trade talks with Philly, Lakers, Grizzlies http://t.co/h8CLUlF9

Hmm.... Let the iggy talks begin.

Well im glad they clarified the "Non-Dwight" part.... And im intrigued with the teams involved and what they could want from a Dwight-less Magic......

iStock_000018261406XSmall.jpg

Dumb. Do whatever it takes to keep D12 here. ONLY if he signs an extension though.

We aren't competing for a long, long time with D12 gone anyway so we might as well go all in.

Fair enough, we can go all in, might work. We could also end up competing every year like the Knicks or Hawks.