Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Topher Williams‏@TopherWillNBA

According to sources Dwight Howard not getting traded and the coach he requested is getting hired by the Orlando Magic as soon as next week.

Mmm. Sounds like a YaBoyR copycat ... or maybe Topher is YaBoyR.

• Upvote 1

Is it safe to say Howard has not made an indication to Hennigan he wants a trade

or is it a poker match and Howard just doesn't want Houston

He has not made an indication he wants a trade with Hennigan, Hennigan knows what they talked about.

We will find out soon. We have YBR who has called a lot of things sounding pretty confident Dwight isn't going anywhere.

Otis Smith versus YBR in a steel cage **** match tomorrow night. Loser leaves TBN for good. I know where Ive got my money.

Out of curiosity will the Magic war room be televised tomorrow night? It should be interesting to see what a real staff does during this time. Last two times I tuned in and our phones were never used (not even once) and all that happened was Otis Smith sucked on a Zephyr Hills bottle for 3 hours in the corner. Maybe that explains our draft history.

So if Dwight gets dealt, even not tomorrow night, but sometime during the summer, how quick before we see a "I talked to him last night and he mentioned this would happen. Martins never talked to him, and Hennigan didn't tell him anything he wanted to hear".