Babir_9

2012 Offseason

We've reached 200 pages, people and no one noticed?

actually I have the post limit per page set at 40, so i'm on page 60. I got a long way to go.

actually I have the post limit per page set at 40, so i'm on page 60. I got a long way to go.

So... you're from the past?

39.jpg

• Upvote 2

are you flipping kidding me? He still wants to be traded. THE TRADE REQUEST STILL STANDS. That's a good indication he wants out. There are plenty of reasons to hate BS but him saying "first of order of business: trade D12" isn't a ridiculous assumption at all. I bet that's a good portion of the interview with the Devos Family anyway.

I don't care he's in CA because all of YOU guys think he's purposely there to not be around when the doctors clearly told him to stay in LA and rehab (but you guys want to read further into it).

First, my intention is not to SLAM you or whatever else has been said. I'm just debating your point with you.

Dwight demanded to be traded BEFORE the trade deadline in March. No argument there. We all know that he then waffled back and forth but finally signed the opt-in paperwork at the deadline to come back next season. To my knowledge, since the day he signed the opt-in paperwork, Dwight has never stated anything publicly about wanting or demanding to be traded. That is my only point here. Again, if you have a link to something that shows differently then please post it. I'll have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Rumors, speculation, conjecture, gut feelings, "where there's smoke, there's fire", etc., do not mean that his pre-deadline trade demand still stands.

More importantly is what Dwight is saying privately to Alex Martins and Rich DeVos, or what he will say to them privately once the GM and coach are hired. If he has already told them in private that he still wants to be traded, then I'd suggest the Magic ownership is doing the right thing by keeping a lid on it until they hire the new GM to try to get the best trade offer available. If Dwight has told them nothing, then once the GM and coach are hired, the first order of business should absolutely be to demand a commitment from him, failing which they should start trade talks. Like Martins said, the team and the fans do not deserve another season like we just went through. And, honestly, at that point, it's time to start the rebuilding process and not let it linger.

tell me, has Dwight rescinded his trade request?

Since D12 wasn't the one who MADE HIS TRADE PUBLIC in the first place, I doubt we're ever going to know if he rescinded it. He's not talking to the media. He's talking to whoever is in the magic organization. And this idiot, Schmitz, is doing all he can to drive D12 out.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

In an interview with HBO's Real Sports, Phil Jackson said Scottie Pippen reached out to him about a position in Orlando

This was part of Sam Vincent's attempt and didn't come from the #Magic. PJax said he'd call back Pippen.

Phil Jackson said he told Pippen he had no interest in the #Magic. Jackson told Real Sports he wanted to stay out West.

Jackson: "I'm really attached to living here in the West. Orlando's a long ways away. It's -- it's the other side of the country."

So, to summarize: Pippen & Vincent tried to bring Jackson to the #Magic. But Jackson told Pippen he wasn't interested.

Screw you Phil Jackson!!

Since D12 wasn't the one who MADE HIS TRADE PUBLIC in the first place

Bull****.. Dwight told anybody that would listen he wanted to be traded all season long