Babir_9

2012 Offseason

You know.... Mike B is becoming a huge pain in Orlando. I didnt really mind him playing both sides of the fence when it comes to players and the Magic, but this past year between him and Dwight is just pathetic.

The professionalism of Mike Bianchi has went further south with each 4 paragraph slam statement that he submits. Its to the point were all I think about when someone mentions his name is negative thoughts. Mikes head shot of him smiling should include horns and a pitch fork.

What really bothers me about Mike is that his crap is all personal agenda items, like reading Jersey Shore in print. Mike has become the snooky of Orlando and that in itself is just sad and a disgrace to real journalists.

Now the issue that perplexes me the most is the fact that none of the editors have had the "intestinal fortitude" (balls) to tell him to shut up and write some quality work. Instead that responsibility has fallen to us the readers... who really dont posses the real power to shut him up, like firing him.

Maybe we should just take a new stance on Mike B.... like Boo him everywhere he goes.... Boo him at the car wash... Boo him while he mows his grass.... boo him when he is at McDonalds shoving his face.... Boo him out of Orlando.

Tell Mike Bianchi that his Rush Limbaugh tactics are old and have no real value anymore.

Brian Schmitz is bad too. I think we should just ban the Orlando Sentinel.

You know.... Mike B is becoming a huge pain in Orlando. I didnt really mind him playing both sides of the fence when it comes to players and the Magic, but this past year between him and Dwight is just pathetic.

The professionalism of Mike Bianchi has went further south with each 4 paragraph slam statement that he submits. Its to the point were all I think about when someone mentions his name is negative thoughts. Mikes head shot of him smiling should include horns and a pitch fork.

What really bothers me about Mike is that his crap is all personal agenda items, like reading Jersey Shore in print. Mike has become the snooky of Orlando and that in itself is just sad and a disgrace to real journalists.

Now the issue that perplexes me the most is the fact that none of the editors have had the "intestinal fortitude" (balls) to tell him to shut up and write some quality work. Instead that responsibility has fallen to us the readers... who really dont posses the real power to shut him up, like firing him.

Maybe we should just take a new stance on Mike B.... like Boo him everywhere he goes.... Boo him at the car wash... Boo him while he mows his grass.... boo him when he is at McDonalds shoving his face.... Boo him out of Orlando.

Tell Mike Bianchi that his Rush Limbaugh tactics are old and have no real value anymore.

But his head is sooooo shiny.

The OS guys are just pure garbage. Can't understand how these guys still have their jobs.

Jim Rome>Mike Bianchi/Brian Schmitz

It's not really a secret Dwight wants out. Not sure why everyone is jumping on BS for that particular thing.

Dwight hasn't told anyone he wants to be traded

YBR I really don't get how people can't just wait for Dwight to speak. It is obvious that he is just waiting for them to make hires at GM and Coach. Until there is a plan in place and that plan is discussed with Dwight there is no reason or way for him to commit here. If they make solid hires, and they have a legit plan to become a contender, I don't see him leaving this city!