Babir_9

2012 Offseason

And it deserves to be questioned. What other sport has as much shady crap go down as the NBA? There are countless questionable calls in practically every single NBA game, a ref comes out and says officials bet on games, the lottery does have some odd "coincidences". This stuff doesn't really exist in other leagues, at least not to the extent that it does in the NBA. Stern's integrity is questioned because it deserves to be.

Boxing. Boxing. Boxing. Boxing. Boxing

see, he did do that. He explained like 5 times that no it's not rigged. Rome is a troll for a living so it was nice to finally see him get doused with his own medicine.

Well, can't argue with Rome being a troll, at least.

If you're going to make that argument then both are guilty. Rome questioned Stern's integrity.

Family>>>Career Its just not ok. Also Stern should be held to a higher standard especially since he holds his players to such a high standard. **** they cant even give their opinion on a ref.

And it deserves to be questioned. What other sport has as much shady crap go down as the NBA? There are countless questionable calls in practically every single NBA game, a ref comes out and says officials bet on games, the lottery does have some odd "coincidences". This stuff doesn't really exist in other leagues, at least not to the extent that it does in the NBA. Stern's integrity is questioned because it deserves to be.

we've actually been the beneficiaries of those "coincidences" (and they are just that). We've gotten 3 #1 picks since the lottery was enacted, and I don't even think other teams have gotten more than 2 #1's (if that). And one of the times we got it we had the worst odds of getting that pick.

The only thing predictable about the lottery is that it's unpredictable i.e. random, so mission accomplished.

, I'm just surprised Stern went there. You'd think he would show a little professionalism.

I think you are getting this out of proportion. Stern kept his cool in the interview and answered back with another throwing you under the bus question.

Rome asked the stupidest question! Was he really thinking that Stern would say "Yes, Rome it was fixed"

Family>>>Career Its just not ok. Also Stern should be held to a higher standard especially since he holds his players to such a high standard. **** they cant even give their opinion on a ref.

Some of you are taking more offense to the wife comment than Rome actually did. He didn't get upset until Stern made the "cheap thrills" comment.

Dwight Howard's annual basketball summer day camp at UCF for boys and girls has been postponed, and it's unclear when, or if, it will be rescheduled.

People close to Howard say that Howard continues to rehabilitate his back in Southern California from April 20 surgery to repair a herniated disk. Howard was scheduled to be on site the entire camp.

But the postponement of the camp will raise speculation that Howard will seek a trade from the Orlando Magic. Howard is under contract with the Magic through the 2012-13 season.

The camp originally was scheduled for July 1-2 with a morning session for kids ages 7-11 and an afternoon session for kids ages 12-18.

An official at ProCamps Worldwide, the company that runs the annual event, said company officials hope to reschedule the camp and that families who had paid the $199 fee have been notified.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-13/sports/os-dwight-howard-camp-postponed-0614-20120613_1_dwight-howard-entire-camp-ucf

I think you are getting this out of proportion. Stern kept his cool in the interview and answered back with another throwing you under the bus question.

Rome asked the stupidest question! Was he really thinking that Stern would say "Yes, Rome it was fixed"

Rome is media. Of course he is going to ask the question. And I understand he was asking a question he thought as ridiculous as the "fixed lottery", trying to make a point I suppose. But are you telling me Stern shouldn't have to answer questions regarding the integrity of the game? There are many ways to answer Romes' question. I just think he chose an immature approach.

Rome is media. Of course he is going to ask the question. And I understand he was asking a question he thought as ridiculous as the "fixed lottery", trying to make a point I suppose. But are you telling me Stern shouldn't have to answer questions regarding the integrity of the game? There are many ways to answer Romes' question. I just think he chose an immature approach.

He said no and shame on you. Then Stern responded with another stupid question. Was Rome supposed to say "Yes, I still hit my wife" Of course not even if he's still beats his wife. If fact, he didn't answer the question.

Some of you are taking more offense to the wife comment than Rome actually did. He didn't get upset until Stern made the "cheap thrills" comment.

Im speaking from a personal view. Calling out somebodies integrity in the workplace is totally ok. I answer to that every day. Why did this happen? why did you do that? you did this? explain this? Never would I expect ANYBODY in a professional meeting or what have you question my family no matter what answer or questions I gave them.

Is Rome a jackass? Probably I dont know much about him. Should Stern act professionally especially after the way he corners players and coaches for speaking out on things they think are bull****? You goddamn right!!

Anything you say on the radio I believe you should be able to say to my face. I honestly dont believe he would of said that to anybody face to face.