Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Thanks, I listened to the audio.. GOD David Stern is such a pretentious *****. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well and for how long Rome actually kept his cool.

How is he a *****? Rome questioned the integrity of Stern and the entire NBA. I wouldn't have taken kindly to those kinds of questions either.

Thanks, I listened to the audio.. GOD David Stern is such a pretentious *****. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well and for how long Rome actually kept his cool.

If Stern is a pretentious *****, what does that make Rome? I mean as talk radio goes, he is the king of irrogance. So considering the sourse of the question, I think the answer is jsut about right. And besides, its all about the ratings anyway!

He didn't literally mean "do you still beat your wife" he just retorted back to such a stupid question.

You guys hear Jim Rome ask Stern if the lottery is fixed and Stern asked him if he still beats his wife? Wow.

Stern's an incredible douche. See: Seattle Supersonics/Chris Paul/etc, etc.

To define...

Pretentious as in, "looking my nose down at you as if I'm better than you" and ***** as in, well, "massive jerk."

It's not like Jim Rome is the only member of the media asking that question. Hell, he's not even the only member of the media to ask David Stern that question. Completely unprofessional by Stern, whether he meant that question "literally" or not (and yes, I already knew he didn't mean the wife-beating thing literally).

By the way, this is only one of MANY examples of David Stern being a pretentious *****, and I'm shocked anyone's on his side in this whatsoever. I'll just chalk it up to this forum's usual disagree-with-you-for-the-sake-of-disagreeing-with-you business.

To define...

Pretentious as in, "looking my nose down at you as if I'm better than you" and ***** as in, well, "massive jerk."

It's not like Jim Rome is the only member of the media asking that question. Hell, he's not even the only member of the media to ask David Stern that question. Completely unprofessional by Stern, whether he meant that question "literally" or not (and yes, I already knew he didn't mean the wife-beating thing literally).

By the way, this is only one of MANY examples of David Stern being a pretentious *****, and I'm shocked anyone's on his side in this whatsoever. I'll just chalk it up to this forum's usual disagree-with-you-for-the-sake-of-disagreeing-with-you business.

Rome easily surpasses Stern in being a "pretentious *****". If he can ask such a ridiculous question, why can't Stern?

So you think this is the first time Rome has looked like a douche?