Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If all this is true, Dwight regretting his decision to opt in and now wanting out..again, then ***** him. He has proven himself mentally weak, and a borderline head case. If all that is said is true, I want him gone. Sooner rather than later.

Edit: And for those who might argue that I'm a dumbass for calling him mentally weak...explain why he racks up so many technical fouls. Dude is a dumbass.

If all this is true, Dwight regretting his decision to opt in and now wanting out..again, then ***** him. He has proven himself mentally weak, and a borderline head case. If all that is said is true, I want him gone. Sooner rather than later.

Edit: And for those who might argue that I'm a dumbass for calling him mentally weak...explain why he racks up so many technical fouls. Dude is a dumbass.

Haha. Lettin' it rip

• Upvote 1

It's a good thing your not in charge in the front office, you lash out of anger to a guy that will help bring you a championship sooner rather than later! You don't know the whole story yet concerning D12 and neither does he nor we...no need to call people names what good will that do? :cheers:

• Downvote 2

That loyalty shirt has been on sale since Dwight opted in. Source: Twitter.

I read that also but curious as to why I've never seen it before. Am I the only one seeing the shirt for the first time?

I read that also but curious as to why I've never seen it before. Am I the only one seeing the shirt for the first time?

I remember seeing it a month ago too. It just happened to be tweeted around recently.

That loyalty shirt has been on sale since Dwight opted in. Source: Twitter.

It was .... I remember seeing it when i was shopping for shoes online

I didn't report it because I didn't think people really cared.

rudy gay might be moved this offseason. They want bench depth and 3pt shooting. How about something like Jrich+JJ+pick LOLOLOL

ya we have no chance. The raps can offer a much better deal.

rudy gay might be moved this offseason. They want bench depth and 3pt shooting. How about something like Jrich+JJ+pick LOLOLOL

ya we have no chance. The raps can offer a much better deal.

I would not give up a pick for Rudy Gay in this draft anyway. Offer them JJ, J-Rich, and Anderson.

Hey Floridians, some tickets for the UFC's event in Florida are being offered. Check the Official MMA thread in the oustide section!

Hey Floridians, some tickets for the UFC's event in Florida are being offered. Check the Official MMA thread in the oustide section!

Wrong thread there, chief

I would not give up a pick for Rudy Gay in this draft anyway. Offer them JJ, J-Rich, and Anderson.

Meh, I want to convince Dwight to stay and win now. Gay+Dwight is a nice duo. it will be easy to build off that once Hedo is gone.

But, Heisley needs to bite the bullet and just pay the tax. They have great starting 5 and just need one or two bench players to round out the roster.