Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Happy to see that New Orleans got the top pick. Having the number 2 and the number 10 pick in this stacked draft will certainly do great things for them, especially if they can hold onto Eric Gordon. I also like it just to see that they loss CP3 but so far seeming to have come out a little better if Davis comes out well.

u mean number 1 pick and 10

Now the Nets don’t have a pick in the lottery do you see Dwight staying with the Magic? Surely D Will goes so that ends the whole trade scenario with the Nets? Your thoughts??

D-Will continues to say he isn’t even close to making up his mind yet … I think he does have a way he’s leaning, we’re all human. But I don’t think D-Will staying in Brooklyn is contingent on Dwight Howard coming.

via hoopsworld

Will be interesting to see what YBR has to say after talking to Dwight after this. There's practically zero chance the Nets get Dwight now in a trade without that top pick or any pick for that matter. I guess he either stays put or opens his choices more now.

Well, to me this is good news. I bet both Deron and Gerald Wallace leave and the Nets are left with nothing now. Talk about a GM who needs to get fired! Even Otis Smith is better than Billy King. *wretches*

:shard:

If that is the case its time to get on the phone and extract next years top 3 pick from the Nets for Duhon and Turk....thank god for stupidity that isnt running our team. Quick...call now they are confused....we deserve a one sided trade (with us on the winning side for a change).

Well they will be bringing him back so Paul and him must get along well enough.

Del Negro to return as Clippers coach next season

Not necessarily. Donald Sterling is notoriously cheap. He just doesn't want to pay off his contract. Mike Dunleavy (the dad) had to sue to get paid by Sterling after Sterling fired him.

It's interesting.....The guy who built that Clippers roster (Neil Oshey or something like that) is interviewing for the Blazers job. Guess he doesn't have a contract with the Clips for next season yet. Sterling is an idiot. If Olshey goes to Portland, that could be an interesting situation. They are going to be hiring a coach this summer. Paul Allen will spend money, but he's been kind of quirky lately about his GMs. I don't think he's had one for the past year. The scouting director has been doing the job on an interim basis. And if I'm not mistaken, the Blazers have two top 12 picks (is it 6 and 11 or 12)?

Didn't hear Schmitz, but if you guys are taking the word of a third-party tweet, maybe he didn't say anything about the the BIG thing keeping Dwight in Orlando. Maybe the tweep just interpreted it that way. At this point, I'm not even getting my hopes up until something actually happens.

JVG just said what he said because he said that the Magic fired SVG to appease Dwight. You don't fire his brother to "appease" Dwight and then think he's going to leave. No reason to appease him if he's going to leave anyway.

has stephen A. smith been revived from passing out to comment on the nets totally getting hosed yet? he didn't really specify a date on when the nets were taking over, so i'd be interested to hear what what he has to say.

remember those rumors about dwight wanting to walk in the summer so the nets don't have to gut themselves to obtain him... seems like they're going to be gutted anyways...

sigh....such delight taken in that GW for pick trade... :shard: