Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I love all the "OMG IM DONE" people. You all know you will be back, and if you aren't, you were never fans to begin with.

This.

If your only goal is to win a championship, there are ample bandwagon fan opportunities available in Miami and a couple of other places. With that attitude you can ALWAYS be supporting a winner. You can even change at the end of every season or playoff series. Of course, you are also bogus.

If you don't have some link to Orlando it is easy to just give up and stop watching the NBA forever, or at least til a team you actually like catches your eye.

I am a Magic fan, not a Howard fan (Unless he is on the Roster.) For me, going to the games is a great date night for my wife and I. Someday, between now and the apopolypse, the Magic will win a championship. They won't be leaving Orlando for a long time (New Arena). All of you pathetic fair-weather fans will jump back on the bandwagon when that happens. You will get drunk and puke in the street the night of the big win. And the next day you will start whining about management moves.

That is your right.

I just don't get why we don't want Brooks.

I am intrigued to see all the players involved with this deal though.

he's not that good. I doubt he'd stick through the rebuild. If he comes here, cool. If not, no big deal.

I want us to stack up on first rounders. You can then turn multiple first rounders into a player or a top draft pick, which is think is what Hennigan is thinking. The more 1sts you have, the higher you can move up in the draft for a top talent.

I hope they flip Lopez as well for picks.

I just don't get why we don't want Brooks.

I am intrigued to see all the players involved with this deal though.

Rob's leaving the 2 spot open for when we draft Shabazz next year.

Tentacles of Nets-Magic talks covering 14 players, 3 teams w/ possible 4th locking in to take MarShon Brooks to provide pick, sources tell Y

Holy hell....

Is Broken Lopez coming here with a max contract? How could get get rid of all those contracts w/o taking much back?

You should all just bail now then. Bandwagon fans are the worst. Pathetic in my opinion. Certainly don't deserve to share in our success if you don't stick with us during our failures.

Anyway, you're all just jumping at shadows. Nothing has gone down yet. Let's just wait and see how this plays out. Trufan could be right, we might deal with the nets, Houston might win out, we might get harden and ibaka from OKC lol who knows.

Get off your high horse. Not all of us want to be blind followers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Get off your high horse. This trade sucks

Exactly. Hating one's team is what makes someone a true fan. I'll stand behind the Magic forever, but I'll be the first one to point out any bonehead moves they make.

• Downvote 1