Babir_9

2012 Offseason

You should all just bail now then. Bandwagon fans are the worst. Pathetic in my opinion. Certainly don't deserve to share in our success if you don't stick with us during our failures.

Anyway, you're all just jumping at shadows. Nothing has gone down yet. Let's just wait and see how this plays out. Trufan could be right, we might deal with the nets, Houston might win out, we might get harden and ibaka from OKC lol who knows.

The thing aabout the Nets that makes me laugh is that even though they will have Dwight, Deron, JJ and Gerald, who else will they have? Those 4 wll have to play all the minutes because the rest of the team will prob be D-Leaguers. Too much money invested into 4 players. BUT, Prok won't be afraid to go over the luxury tax. So who knows.

I don't blame you. Sucks how one player can hold a franchise hostage like this.

I think Dwight will be 10x more hated than shaq was.

At least.

Dwight wasn't kidding when he promised this fan base that he was going to make us forget Shaq, was he?

I love all the "OMG IM DONE" people. You all know you will be back, and if you aren't, you were never fans to begin with.

Lol, you're probably right. I've been doing this too long to quit now. However, I will refuse to spend my money.

• Downvote 1

At this point, I'm looking forward to Summer League so I don't have to think about Dwight for a few hours.

Good luck with that, we're playing Brooklyn so we know what the talk of the game will be.

The thing aabout the Nets that makes me laugh is that even though they will have Dwight, Deron, JJ and Gerald, who else will they have? Those 4 wll have to play all the minutes because the rest of the team will prob be D-Leaguers. Too much money invested into 4 players. BUT, Prok won't be afraid to go over the luxury tax. So who knows.

Not a bad starting 4 though. Buckets everywhere. Maybe they get Shard or some other ring chasing vets. You're right though, it will be interesting to see how they fill out the roster if this goes down.

Maybe Prok has offered to pay Lopez' wage whilst he is here lol

Well lets not forget the nets traded 2013 2015 and 2017 for joe. so my point is the cba states teams canot trade back to back draft pick. So this is good for us cuz the nets cannot trade 2014 or 2016 or the 2018 1st rounder, so unless u think wed take 2019 and up they have no draft picks to offer so lets dismiss the nets bs talk. Lets deal him to houston let them have him his attitude and out shyt contracts(turk dudu and jrich) and take there young guys kmart and some picks! Why doesnt this make sence to you guys? More importantly lets just get rid of his a** and start now! Why wait one more year tank now and let rob do his thing.

I love all the "OMG IM DONE" people. You all know you will be back, and if you aren't, you were never fans to begin with.

You're right, I'm still rly mad tho.

Tentacles of Nets-Magic talks covering 14 players, 3 teams w/ possible 4th locking in to take MarShon Brooks to provide pick, sources tell Y

Holy hell....

Tentacles of Nets-Magic talks covering 14 players, 3 teams w/ possible 4th locking in to take MarShon Brooks to provide pick, sources tell Y

Holy hell....

But thats whatd it take for a nets deal teams taking there players and them getn picks for us.

I´m not done with Magic after they trade Howard.

I just feel sorry for Dwight. His my favourite player.. and trade to even Brooklyn doesn´t change it.

I´m excited to see what will be our future w/wo him!