Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Here's best case trade (fantasy)

3 team trade

Magic, Lakers, GrIzzlies

Magic get Andrew Bynum and Rudy Gay

Lakers get Dwight Howard, Jason Richardson, and Zack Randolph

Grizzlies get Pau Goesl Hedo Turkoglu And Steve Blake

You send Anderson in a sign and trade to either team if need be to close the deal

Each team stays competitive an the magic would have cap flexibility come free agency 2013 to try to go after Brandon Jennings from Bucks

why does mem give up gay and zbo and only get gasol no way mem does that.there would have to be picks or something else going to mem other then bad contracts and pau come on guys

Speaking of YBR, any updates on Dwight's thinking good buddy??

Yes, he still has hurt feelings that he got caught lying about SVG to the public and wasn't rescued by Alex. Yes, he's still mad that he was almost traded to LA at the deadline and reacted by opting in. And, yes, he's still confused as to why fans are upset with him since all of the current drama is the fault of his agent and his people.

This off-season has made me realize there is a small, but important difference in Dwight Howard resigning from the Magic and Dwight Howard re-signing with the Magic

• Upvote 1

Yes, he still has hurt feelings that he got caught lying about SVG to the public and wasn't rescued by Alex. Yes, he's still mad that he was almost traded to LA at the deadline and reacted by opting in. And, yes, he's still confused as to why fans are upset with him since all of the current drama is the fault of his agent and his people.

That's a real easy fix... we are all confused as to why he still has the same agent and "people" if they are the ones responsible for putting him in these awkward situations. If he fires them and re-signs I don't think the fans will be upset with him anymore... but he needs to do it soon so Good Job Rob can still have time get to work on putting some supportive talent around him.

• Upvote 2

That's a real easy fix... we are all confused as to why he still has the same agent and "people" if they are the ones responsible for putting him in these awkward situations. If he fires them and resigns I don't think the fans will be upset with him anymore... but he needs to do it soon so Good Job Rob can still have time get to work on putting some supportive talent around him.

:cheers:

why does mem give up gay and zbo and only get gasol no way mem does that.there would have to be picks or something else going to mem other then bad contracts and pau come on guys

Ryan Anderson to Memphis in a sign and trade getting younger and shedding cap space

Granted I kno it's not gonna happen not cause it doesn't make sense cus it does for all teams involved Memphis Orlando and L.A. All get better

Just not gonna happen cause no team has the balls to push it

Ryan Anderson to Memphis in a sign and trade getting younger and shedding cap space

Granted I kno it's not gonna happen not cause it doesn't make sense cus it does for all teams involved Memphis Orlando and L.A. All get better

Just not gonna happen cause no team has the balls to push it

Wtf Memphis gets considerably worse