Babir_9

2012 Offseason

C'mon man.....People can't always provide proof. He was on 740 AM in Orlando this morning with Marc Daniels between 9 and 10. There is no quote to send you but if you go to http://www.thebeatofsports.com, you might be able to listen to the show. Not sure if they podcast the entire show for replay.

To be honest, I don't for certain remember Denton saying that Dwight still wants to work something out. He was talking about how Jameer had been staying in touch with him all summer and had talked with him pretty much more than anyone else. But I do remember him reiterating how much Dwight still loves Orlando and how hard this is for him.

Thats what I heard.

this, he's a millionaire and all of us smarter people aren't

You're a good kid, but that's just whack. If I was that athletically gifted...

O, my. I am afraid that my PTSD is gonna kick in because of all the unnecessary uproar and angst on this board. It is all about nothing.

If Dwight is gone, we will still have to get up in the morning. Not a one of us will be better off or worse off.

If Dwight stays, we will still have to get up ing the morning. Not a one of us will be better off or worse off.

We make up our own rules for happiness, and build our own rules for pain.

Our original oldtimer, JackDaniels 999 had it right. Be happy and believe, no matter what. The Magic are our team, whether we have a contender or not. Henny is our new GM. I am sure that he is going to do the best he can do for the organization. If you don't like what happens, I say.. Good Riddence. Go buy some Heat or Thunder jerseys. Unless you are on the Magic staff, you are just an observer. Your trade scenarios are just amusement. Your arguments are just vain ramblings. God help us if anyone on the Magic staff actually listens to the ignorant drivel on here.

So, in honor of JackDaniels 999, I say believe in the Magic.

You're absolutely right! What is even the point for this message board? What's the point of coming on here? Why did I even just post this in response to your post?! It's like a giant circle of nothingness!!!!

C'mon man.....People can't always provide proof. He was on 740 AM in Orlando this morning with Marc Daniels between 9 and 10. There is no quote to send you but if you go to http://www.thebeatofsports.com, you might be able to listen to the show. Not sure if they podcast the entire show for replay.

To be honest, I don't for certain remember Denton saying that Dwight still wants to work something out. He was talking about how Jameer had been staying in touch with him all summer and had talked with him pretty much more than anyone else. But I do remember him reiterating how much Dwight still loves Orlando and how hard this is for him.

Dwight's not staying you giddy little fan boys.

• Downvote 7

Ill get over it if he helps the team win a championship

We all will get over it with a ring, even the most long suffering of Magic Fans!

O, my. I am afraid that my PTSD is gonna kick in because of all the unnecessary uproar and angst on this board. It is all about nothing.

If Dwight is gone, we will still have to get up in the morning. Not a one of us will be better off or worse off.

If Dwight stays, we will still have to get up ing the morning. Not a one of us will be better off or worse off.

We make up our own rules for happiness, and build our own rules for pain.

Our original oldtimer, JackDaniels 999 had it right. Be happy and believe, no matter what. The Magic are our team, whether we have a contender or not. Henny is our new GM. I am sure that he is going to do the best he can do for the organization. If you don't like what happens, I say.. Good Riddence. Go buy some Heat or Thunder jerseys. Unless you are on the Magic staff, you are just an observer. Your trade scenarios are just amusement. Your arguments are just vain ramblings. God help us if anyone on the Magic staff actually listens to the ignorant drivel on here.

You know I don't think you understand. It's not necessarily that people don't believe in the Magic (though some might not).

I know I don't understand your La-Ti-Da attitude. It's more a matter of feeling that the odds are stacked against your team -- and that it really never has a chance of winning a championship. And if you don't have a chance of winning a championship, they always tell us -- What's the point?

I mean, look at how things in the NBA work:

1. All the stars eventually seem to end up playing together on big-market teams. Sure, there are always some good young players who have yet to move on. But let's see where they are in a few years.

2. If you do manage to put together a team good enough to reach the Finals and you are not one of those teams that perenially gets there, you are not likely to win the first time that you get there.

3. If you don't win the first time, then it's rare that you get another shot with that team.

4. If you don't get back, then your best player(s) -- those who made you good enough to get there -- start looking to get together with all those stars playing together on big-market teams. Essentially, the NBA has most teams in its league working as D-League teams for the top teams in the league.

5. The same teams keep winning championships, and the other teams never win.

You know I don't think you understand. It's not necessarily that people don't believe in the Magic (though some might not).

I know I don't understand your La-Ti-Da attitude. It's more a matter of feeling that the odds are stacked against your team -- and that it really never has a chance of winning a championship. And if you don't have a chance of winning a championship, they always tell us -- What's the point?

I mean, look at how things in the NBA work:

1. All the stars eventually seem to end up playing together on big-market teams. Sure, there are always some good young players who have yet to move on. But let's see where they are in a few years.

2. If you do manage to put together a team good enough to reach the Finals and you are not one of those teams that perenially gets there, you are not likely to win the first time that you get there.

3. If you don't win the first time, then it's rare that you get another shot with that team.

4. If you don't get back, then your best player(s) -- those who made you good enough to get there -- start looking to get together with all those stars playing together on big-market teams. Essentially, the NBA has most teams in its league working as D-League teams for the top teams in the league.

5. The same teams keep winning championships, and the other teams never win.

But...the new CBA fixed all that, remember? :shard:

My God, I really miss JD!!!! You are right in that he was all Magic, all day, everyday.......24/7!!!

Good times! SmackDaddy, BallJunkie, SoulBro, Marc 3:16 Killinginthe name of, ODub.......................ahhh Good times!!!

My God, I really miss JD!!!! You are right in that he was all Magic, all day, everyday.......24/7!!!

Good times! SmackDaddy, BallJunkie, SoulBro, Marc 3:16 Killinginthe name of, ODub.......................ahhh Good times!!!

Moldy Hobo and the revty say hi

You're absolutely right! What is even the point for this message board? What's the point of coming on here? Why did I even just post this in response to your post?! It's like a giant circle of nothingness!!!!

Finally, someone gets it.