Babir_9

2012 Offseason

played ball at UCF for like 4 hours today. I was drainin buckets. I'm ready to take duhons minutes and I'm very cheap.

You play in the rec center or outside?

I'm the same way, Magic fan first lol. I think when it comes to leaving his only attraction to Brooklyn is Deron Williams, really nothing else. Other than that I think he wouldn't be in a rush to go up there. Watching LeBron get that first ring had to be painful for him, and right now Nets, with Howard, look like a team that would keep James from winning another one.

He does love the city of Orlando and Magic fans, he just wants to win championships and doesn't think this organization is trying hard enough to win one. Feels they're only worried about making money. If he's not traded to Brooklyn or LA this summer then it'll be up to Rob to convince him he can win a ring there soon.

I will say though the people around him want him gone for all the wrong reasons and are hyping him up to leave. Those are the people he mentioned back in March

Then why not just get rid of them? The man has his own voice.

Also, is he planning on talking anytime soon?

Come on the Jameer signing isn't that bad.

It just continues the trend of some Magic fans hating every single point guard the team has ever had.

Some are family members that he has working with him. You have the agent and marketing guys that every players normally has around him. And I have no clue how they feel about the opt in, couldntve been happy about it though lol

Of course they weren't happy about it. Him opting in means they don't get paid for this year since the contract was done by his last agent.

I have been waiting for him to flip flop at least once or twice before this ends. I was hoping to have a coach before trading him, but who knows.

They will put an extension in front of him before trading him and tell him to either sign or he is being traded. I wouldn't tell him where or to whom. If he wants to stay, he will sign, if it depends on who you are trading him to, you ship him out.

Then why not just get rid of them? The man has his own voice.

Also, is he planning on talking anytime soon?

Its not that easy. And I doubt it unless he gets traded but we'll see.

Of course they weren't happy about it. Him opting in means they don't get paid for this year since the contract was done by his last agent.

I have been waiting for him to flip flop at least once or twice before this ends. I was hoping to have a coach before trading him, but who knows.

They will put an extension in front of him before trading him and tell him to either sign or he is being traded. I wouldn't tell him where or to whom. If he wants to stay, he will sign, if it depends on who you are trading him to, you ship him out.

That's what I'm hoping for. Hire a coach before deciding to trade him

Matt Barnes is a mo focking champ. Love Guys Who are hard noised! ALLDAY plus i love the way he chested up kobe a few times.

Matt Barnes is the most hard noised of them all.

It's true: it's science.

I'm the same way, Magic fan first lol. I think when it comes to leaving his only attraction to Brooklyn is Deron Williams, really nothing else. Other than that I think he wouldn't be in a rush to go up there. Watching LeBron get that first ring had to be painful for him, and right now Nets, with Howard, look like a team that would keep James from winning another one.

He does love the city of Orlando and Magic fans, he just wants to win championships and doesn't think this organization is trying hard enough to win one. Feels they're only worried about making money. If he's not traded to Brooklyn or LA this summer then it'll be up to Rob to convince him he can win a ring there soon.

I will say though the people around him want him gone for all the wrong reasons and are hyping him up to leave. Those are the people he mentioned back in March

I appreciate what you do but I think that D12 have it wrong here. The organization is not doing this to make money. Have you seen how much money they have spent over the past few years. Luxury tax? Gilbert arenas?

They can make more money by just not trying. They are spending money..

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the likleyhood of this happening this weekend? Or is there a timetable at all?

Not saying it won't. But in general, there seems to be a trend of not a lot of official NBA activity that happens Fridays through Sundays in the summer.

I just don't think the Magic are in a hurry to do a deal anyway. Look how long it took them to hire a GM and it's looking like it will take a while to hire a coach. Summer League starts Monday. Team starting to interview coaching candidates.

They seem to be very deliberate right now.