Babir_9

2012 Offseason

For having no cap space why spend so much on meer? We over paid him just admit it. I don't know who else is out there in our price range but I refuse to believe that was the best we could come up with. Either way the money doesn't make since.

Let me get this straight: So we have no cap space, so now why spend "so much" on a starting point guard, who very likely would have had suitors, and this concept is validated by your personal belief that while having no cap space that this wasn't the best we could come up with (which if you understand the concept of cap space, means nothing), but because of your fantastic notion of how the this situation functions, this doesn't make sense to you?

Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either.

Edit: Ooooohhhhhhh, nice troll.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't bad talk Jameer on this forum or else....you people would follow him off a cliff. Probably the same delusional fans that supported the J-Rich extension.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For having no cap space why spend so much on meer? We over paid him just admit it. I don't know who else is out there in our price range but I refuse to believe that was the best we could come up with. Either way the money doesn't make since.

We have no price range you troll. We have Jameer's Bird Rights, therefore we can exceed the cap to sign him AND ONLY HIM.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a troll because I disagree with one of the moves the magic make? Sorry guys now I know how this site works I'll be sure to never bad mouth the franchise and follow it blindly. I've been a season ticket holder for years now so don't call me a troll. I just don't like the move I'll shut up about it though and focus on more important future moves.

Exactly, as a backup PG. I would love meer as a backup. Starter? No thanks. I've seen enough.

Post all start break he averaged 14.3 points and 6.1 assists on 44.8/41.9/79 shooting.

he's a fine starter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With Dallas missing out on DWill, Nash, Kidd, & Dragic, they currently have NO PG and am positive they would've made a play for Jameer. there was a rumor that they were interested in his services as a backup plan.

Dallas would of definitely moved on Nelson if he was available. They lost Kidd and Terry, and the year before Jose..... And they havent drafted a PG in years. The Mavericks are in worst shape than us.... believe it or not.

Dallas would of definitely moved on Nelson if he was available. They lost Kidd and Terry, and the year before Jose..... And they havent drafted a PG in years. The Mavericks are in worst shape than us.... believe it or not.

Dallas is a mess right now. That roster is almost making the Bobcats look good.

I'm a troll because I disagree with one of the moves the magic make? Sorry guys now I know how this site works I'll be sure to never bad mouth the franchise and follow it blindly. I've been a season ticket holder for years now so don't call me a troll. I just don't like the move I'll shut up about it though and focus on more important future moves.

If you're a season ticket holder then you should be embarrassed for your lack of understanding of the salary cap and how it works.

• Downvote 1

Evan Dunlap: Bayless, now unrestricted, is a guy I can see the Magic making a run at. That's speculation, not a report. Don't get it twisted.

hmmm... i would do that in a heartbeat