Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Resigning JJ - good move

Signing Jameer - bad move

50% for hennigan so far

Just wait. Jameer can be eventually traded to another team in need of PG's. The salary is not that bad for a starting PG. look at jeremy Lin's contract. This is a guy that has not been proven yet who just came out of knee surgery. Sessions and felton will eventually get a similar deal and I think jameer is better and fit here more than any of those guys.

Be patient!!

Y! reporting the Lakers are willing to trade for Dwight without a commitment. Lakers feel once in Hollywood, Dwight could change his mind.

My apologies didn't know u r the only 1 who could b a true fan.. Even when i lived in Alabama i was a magic fan since 92'... As NBA fan n a die hard magic fan i was making my opinion. You got a problem with that

Calm down big guy. Was just making an observation and was not pointing it at you in particular.

Did anybody sell their Dwight jersey yet?

I sold mine for $75 today

Time to buy another jersey, which jersey should I get?

JAMEER NELSON

Now thats true loyalty to 1 team. Just wants to remain on 1 team for his career.

You forgot they are sweaty... according to sources close to the situation.

I like the guy though but the balls need to be checked.

There is only a Truefan and he has low hanging heavy balls...according to sources.

*sweaty also.

Sources say they are for lease as well, although terms have not been determined yet.

• Downvote 1

Y! reporting the Lakers are willing to trade for Dwight without a commitment. Lakers feel once in Hollywood, Dwight could change his mind.

I don't understand why wouldn't he want to play in LA. Nash Bryant Gasol(who might get traded for Josh Smith) is a better core than Williams Johnson Wallace. Yeah Nash and Bryant are winding down in their career but still the time is now. If they build a decent bench they should be pretty good. I'm just so tired of this Dwight Howard crap and don't want us to give Brooklyn anthing and take back their crap.

Did anybody sell their Dwight jersey yet?

I sold mine for $75 today

Time to buy another jersey, which jersey should I get?

I have an authentic.. I should probably try and sell it. Where did you sell yours?

From now on i don't think I'll be getting player jerseys. Only team t-shirts or a custom magic jersey. Shaq, Penny, T-Mac, Howard, all those jerseys for no reason.