Babir_9

2012 Offseason

wow

Housekeeping note: Rockets swingman Courtney Lee is now an unrestricted free agent after Rockets withdraw his QO

Sources: Brooklyn just beefed up its offer for Dwight Howard, it's now the pu pu pu pu pu pu pu platter. Developing. #Bill Simmons

what else could they possibly be adding in to their offer..? other than a 3rd team..

ohh wait I get it... :svgsad:

my bad guys, i havent talked to him since yesterday afternoon

no worries man enjoy your 4th and if you got something let us know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Long time reader first time poster, I have been a magic fan for a while but had to register to say this..

With as important as cap room is and as some other posters have mentioned, if I were hennigan, no way I touch that Nets deal!

Sit him down this year and let him walk and save the cap room or grab the Houston expirings and the 3 rookies and load up a young energetic team and hope they turn out pretty well. The draft is a crap shoot maybe we get lucky and get a top lottery pick this yr.

I for one was hoping Terrence jones was gonna fall to us, i remember reading the guy put up 51 in a blue/white practice game. The guy has some serious potential.

If LA wants to offer Bynum I think we should take him though. Can anyone really say that way our team is currently set up that Bynum wouldn't be a better fit on Offense than D12?

Plus we still get his bird rights and create some cap room to get other guys in FA down the line if we can get creative..

We just saw JOE freaking Johnson traded so please, ANY contract can be moved in the nba.

Either go young and suck, or grab Bynum and keep the ship rolling..

Just my $.02

Sources: Brooklyn just beefed up its offer for Dwight Howard, it's now the pu pu pu pu pu pu pu platter. Developing. #Bill Simmons

what else could they possibly be adding in to their offer..? other than a 3rd team..

Lifetime supply of Russian vodka for the city of Orlando

Lifetime supply of Russian vodka for the city of Orlando

I'll take it! that will really help to forget all about Dwight