Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The Nets remain very much in the hunt for Dwight Howard —even after agreeing to the outline of a trade that will bring Joe Johnson to Brooklyn. The goal is to have a Big Three of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Johnson, and it remains doable if the Magic are willing to play ball. SheridanHoops

LOL at Sheridan. If we weren't willing before why would we now? Because Dwight says please?

Orlando would have to accept a package of Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks and multiple future first-round draft picks, and the Howard deal would take the form of a massive sign-and-trade. SheridanHoops

Gerald Wallace isn't agreeing, just to be traded, let it die sheridan

Paul Flanner: So, I wonder if Orlando would be interested in say, Al Horford, Teague picks and a bunch of expirings for Dwight and Hedo. about 6 minutes ago

Bill Simmons: Only 3 Dwight deals make sense: 1) Blake/DeAndre; 2) Bynum; 3) Horford/Teague + picks. I'm not listening to any other rumors. Thanks anyway. about 7 minutes ago

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

Nets were baffled that Orlando GM Rob Henningan wasn't interested in dealing DH. Talks went absolutely nowhere.

Player specific fans have no soul.

i just came back from watching a movie....so much goodness going on in this thread. LLOOOOOOOOOOLL omg this is too much

Marc Stein: Besides how Hawks now in play for Dwight, either via trade or 2013 free agency, story details how Josh Smith has been moved by Ferry's moves 2 minutes ago

Marc Stein: Besides how Hawks now in play for Dwight, either via trade or 2013 free agency, story details how Josh Smith has been moved by Ferry's moves 2 minutes ago

So now D12 is headed to Atlanta