Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Have any of you read the post by datmagic, where he pastes an Article by Alex Kennedy stating, amongst other things:

Several of Howard’s teammates are hoping for his departure as well. Toward the end of last season, Howard came close to a physical altercation with teammate Jameer Nelson at the Magic’s practice facility. Howard was sidelined with a back injury at the time, but nearly came to blows with Nelson for unknown reasons, according to sources. The two players had to be separated.

what do you all think about that?

Its really sad how much Dwight has changed. Scary how a "devout Christian" can really act this way.

So what happens when the nets either lose Deron or don't have the cash to sign him? Does he flop back to loving Orlando? Sounds like BK is looking for help ASAP to keep Deron and arent waiting on Dwight.

So what happens when the nets either lose Deron or don't have the cash to sign him? Does he flop back to loving Orlando? Sounds like BK is looking for help ASAP to keep Deron and arent waiting on Dwight.

I thought this, then really thought about why a team like GS would trade a Bogut and others. Its probably because they like other teams like Lopez, renting Dwight now is a way other teams that like BK's horrible assests can get Brook. Dwight will become trade bait and BK will be the first team calling.

I am over all this drama now, Dwight has shown his true colors but one thing I want more than anything is Brooklyn to fall flat on their ass in their pursuit of Dwight. As Marc said send him anywhere else or let his contract run out but do not let this clown take us hostage.

• Upvote 1

Whatever happened to Orlando being on his list? He said just one team, he used to at least lie and pretend Orlando was on his list.

Don't trade him if all we're getting is crap offers. Keep the contract till expiration.

What teams have cap space next summer? If Deron goes to Dallas, Dwight will follow there. I'd still take that over trading him to the *****ing Nets. And at least he'd be in the west.

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider

Dwight Howard tells Yahoo! he'll "play out season" so he can be a free agent and go to team he wants. Wasn't that last year's plan?

LMAO.. oh, you will Dwight? Yeah, ok, we'll see how it goes.

Don't trade him if all we're getting is crap offers. Keep the contract till expiration.

What teams have cap space next summer? If Deron goes to Dallas, Dwight will follow there. I'd still take that over trading him to the *****ing Nets. And at least he'd be in the west.

100% agree. I really think Hennigan needs to take a hard stance and not send him to Brooklyn no matter what.