Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Update: My source tells me that Dwight and Henny met yesterday to discuss how they will suprise Miller on his upcoming birthday. They disagreed on which kind of cake to get me at first, but ultimately met in the middle to get me a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake. Unfortunatly, it was supposed to be a secret but my source ruined it for me. Now, I have to sit there and pretend to act surprised. :(

I want chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake :(

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/07/01/twilight-zone-orlando-yet-another-trade-request-from-dwight-howard/

If a divorce is what Howard wants, one source confirmed to us late Saturday night, that’s exactly what he might get. But there’s no guarantee it will be to the Nets, who according to Yahoo! Sports are also discussing a possible trade for Hawks All-Star guard Joe Johnson.

That said, the Magic have don’t have any obligation on them to move Howard now, next week or any time before the end of the 2012-13 season.

• Upvote 1

That sounds like the realistic story but let me ask you this, why doesn't Dwight speak out? If someone throws a story out like that especially the blackmail one which makes him look like a fool how do you not speak out? It makes him look horrible especially if untrue.

Does he have to respond immediately? Give him some time. He is recovering from back surgery and it is later in the evening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He didn't demand a trade and he didn't approach the union. Meeting yesterday was about the coaching search. Dwights been pleased with Hennigan, mostly because his ability to keep things under wraps until they're done. The professionalism. That's all I know. And it's what I've been told emphatically.

If it is his agents people who are starting these rumors just to get him to Jersey, I would tell him to fire his agent and quick because his reputation is taking a major hit. Not just Magic fans, even nationally he is starting to be viewed as wacky, look at some of the comments from that ESPN article.

That sounds like the realistic story but let me ask you this, why doesn't Dwight speak out? If someone throws a story out like that especially the blackmail one which makes him look like a fool how do you not speak out? It makes him look horrible especially if untrue.

I have no idea. Ybr is better suited to answer that.

And him speaking out is a lose-lose. Deron Williams speaks out an people call him a liar. And in all reality it doesn't matter what he says, all that's gonna matter is when the pen hits the paper.

Dwight hasn't handled this well but the media has handled it worse. Especially espn and locally, it's been a joke. National writers are laughing at the os right now

Does he have to respond immediately? Give him some time. He is recovering from back surgery and it is later in the evening.

Wouldn't you after this year? His image has taken a huge hit and if this is all untrue he should be livid.

Renember this

RT @DavidBaumann33: Via @RealGM Mar 15:"I have gotten some bad advice," @DwightHoward said. "I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city."

• Upvote 1

My fave

RT @DavidBaumann33: Via @RealGM Mar 15 @DwightHoward: "The fans deserve a better hero and I will make that happen. I love and appreciate my fans and this city."

• Upvote 1

These reports just started coming out. For all we know, Dwight is out unaware of all of this. Give him a little time to offer a prepared statement. This all could be his agent's last attempt to confuse everything. IF DanA is true, his agent's days are numbered. If DanA is wrong, Dwight's image is tarnished forever. For better or worse, Dwight is actually stuck with that extension to Orlando. Orlando will NOT trade him to NJ. Staying with Orlando is the only way Dwight can save his image now.