Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I know I just pasted and deleted the story, but I'm going to wait til I talk to Dwight again before I post it to make sure some of that is true. I will say though if that blackmail story is true then I'm shocked and very disappointed in dude

We wanna read it!

Just like it hit LeBron...

Lebron at least left in FA and didn't trash the Cleveland Organization verbally. This situation is unbeatable.

You guys have to realize professional sports is entertainment to us business to players and owners. None of us are in these meetings. Hence we have no idea what's going on. Did Dwight handle situation the right way imo no. Bottom line is he owes us nothing. He has the right to pursue happiness just like we would. Stars out grow small markets its inevitable. The man said he wanted out FO should've listened.

I really just don't understand the logic in saying Broussard is off his rocker yet YBR is legit and states nothing but facts.

Even if I open myself to the possibility that Dwight talks to YBR, what's to stop Dwight from lying to him? I feel silly just typing that by the way.

Broussard called us signing Scott Perry before ANYBODY. He obviously knows someone involved in our processes. Please explain this to me.

• Upvote 1

U aren't buying the story? What's your take?

This is a "click for hits" world. Espn knows it. Espn knows its baseball season, espn knows its losing one of its biggest stars, espn wants Howard in Brooklyn.

They discussed the coaching situation

Lebron at least left in FA and didn't trash the Cleveland Organization verbally. This situation is unbeatable.

Howard was a free agent last year and when requested a trade, people thought he was a complete arse. We dont know if any of this is actually true. If anything, we have the choice to trade him or let him walk next season

I know I just pasted and deleted the story, but I'm going to wait til I talk to Dwight again before I post it to make sure some of that is true. I will say though if that blackmail story is true then I'm shocked and very disappointed in dude

True.

I really just don't understand the logic in saying Broussard is off his rocker yet YBR is legit and states nothing but facts.

Even if I open myself to the possibility that Dwight talks to YBR, what's to stop Dwight from lying to him? I feel silly just typing that by the way.

Broussard called us signing Scott Perry before ANYBODY. He obviously knows someone involved in our processes. Please explain this to me.

Noooooooo Jareth, they all ignorant. I just know my hero Dwight will fly down on his magic unicorn to tell me he signed his 10 year extension with Orlando and he'll take me away to Amway Center on the rainbow express to watch us win championship after championship. Broussard is just a poopoo head.

Noooooooo Jareth, they all ignorant. I just know my hero Dwight will fly down on his magic unicorn to tell me he signed his 10 year extension with Orlando and he'll take me away to Amway Center on the rainbow express to watch us win championship after championship. Broussard is just a poopoo head.

I stopped reading at "Broussard is just a poopoo head"