Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Man forget Broussard and his sources. I won't believe what anyone says about this situation unless its coming from Dwight or the Magic organization.

Will explaing everything the minute I get home, long story guys. I'm not gonna say all that is accurate. Ill explain what I know

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Too bad Houston didn't get a bunch of lottery picks. I would've liked to start the rebuilding process off with some quality youth that won't make us too good to avoid getting good players in the lottery down the line.

Assuming this is indeed true, I'm worried we'll move him for veterans and be an 8th seed kind of team. I want a rebuilding process if Dwight is gone.

So ya boy...apparently i was correct with the dwight trade request...i dont have inside sources...just common sense....

Ps...can we check to see if YBR is Chris Curran?

Wait where were you after the NBA draft??

HEY GUYS LETS LOOK TO THE GUY FROM THE MESSAGE BOARD NOT THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY DOES THIS FOR A LIVING AND WHO BROKE OUR ASSISTANT GM STORY AN MULTIPLE OTHER STORIES.

Idiots. All of you. Except for some of you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Doesn't sound so good.

Dwight has people in his ear telling him stuff to make him go back and forth, trust me. I'm trying to wait til I get home

Man I cant wait for football. At least TB rebuilding seems to be coming to an end.

This. Close, but not quite done lol.