Babir_9

2012 Offseason

who do you guys prefer: Shaw or Malone?

I can't find any substance to make me want Shaw. I just hear: "he's a players coach", or "he was Phil's assistant for 7 yrs, and Kobe respects him". I haven't heard anything as to if he's a good X' & O's guy, defensive minded, or anything; just "he's a players' coach".

Can anyone fill me in? Because of the lack of solid info I can find on Shaw, I want Malone (also read/watched good things about him).

I've been wondering the same thing. I dont get it.

that is crazy. do the nets even have anything to trade or would it just be a giant TPE...holy crap.

maybe hawks do it to S&t for lopez, horford to the 4, move josh smith in a package with marvelous williams for cheaper pieces...wow....or maybe they're packaging smith with Joe...and hoping that's enough for dwight later if deron's gone...holy crap that is mind blowing....

holy crap billy king. nets boards must be losing their mind....

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Dwight Howard met with new Magic GM Rob Hennigan Friday in LA. Howard told Hennigan he wants to be traded to Brooklyn Nets, sources say.

Dwight Howard met with new Magic GM Rob Hennigan Friday in LA. Howard told Hennigan he wants to be traded to Brooklyn Nets, sources say.

Hennigan did not tell Howard whether he would or would not trade him; he just heard Howard out.

MULTIPLE SOURCES!!