Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Who do y'all think has more value on the market? Lou Williams or Ryno?

Undersized chucking guards are much more common than 3pt shooting big men who can also rebound so I'd go with Anderson. Plus, he has more upside.

With Jameer leaving,

I don't think Jameer is leaving,he just want some long term security finacially,he will resign with us,plus Henny want's him back in a Magic jersey.Just keeping it 100 wit ya.

I don't think Jameer is leaving,he just want some long term security finacially,he will resign with us,plus Henny want's him back in a Magic jersey.Just keeping it 100 wit ya.

are we talking $100 or 100 slices of pizza or 100 years? I haven't lived 100 years to keep anything that long.

Bye Magic Man

• Upvote 2

Everyone needs to chill out and stop telling people what to write. I dont do it, but if I wanted to ask YBR a question everyday that's my right. If YBR doesn't want to answer them he doesn't have to. And also there's been times when people have asked questions and he gave new info, so he doesn't always rush to post when he hears something.

Everyone needs to chill out and stop telling people what to write. I dont do it, but if I wanted to ask YBR a question everyday that's my right. If YBR doesn't want to answer them he doesn't have to. And also there's been times when people have asked questions and he gave new info, so he doesn't always rush to post when he hears something.

Fair enough, i agree 100%. But you know what else, if he doesn't want to read people asking him stuff then don't join a forum where people want to talk to you - and then read it all the time and get mad as if you had no idea that was going to happen. No he doesn't have to answer, but people can ask and get no response just the same... It's a message board... I don't even know what YBR stands for, i'm just saying , regardless of who it is or what it's about, that's just common sense. More power to people who don't want to answer questions , lol.

I've wanted the Magic to trade Howard for long time for one reason and one reason only; a player is not going to play to his full potential if he plays for a team he is extremely unhappy with. If he decides to stay in Orlando and turns that frown upside down because of all of the management changes ro whatever the reason, that's awsome. Regardless of his intentions, I only want him if he wants to be here, that's the only way.

Man, everyone is on edge today.

Much stranger things have happened , I assure you... : )

Jameer leaving must have made everyone feel real bad. :). But, yeah...anyone should be allowed to say whatever they want to say. Now, lets change those frowns upside down! Lets talk about what we can get in S&T with Ryan Anderson and Jameer Nelson! I'm sure we can get some solid players with those two via trades!

• Upvote 1