Babir_9

2012 Offseason

So we cleaned house... Nice

Although I'm surprised we actually had that many scouts, I was under the impression that we had zero. Ofcourse that's probably because we drafted that many good players in the past 4yrs.

I would love a deal with ATL.

Dwight,Turk,Duhon for Horford,Teague,Zaza,Williams

draft Mo Harkless from St.Johns

Teague,Jameer

Jrich,Redick

Williams,Harkless,Qrich

Anderson,Baby

Horford,Zaza

That's a nice roster to rebuild with,I don't know why D12 wouldn't expand his list a big 3 of Dwight/Joe/Jsmoove could challenge Miami next year.

WTF!!!!

I would love a deal with ATL.

Dwight,Turk,Duhon for Horford,Teague,Zaza,Williams

draft Mo Harkless from St.Johns

Teague,Jameer

Jrich,Redick

Williams,Harkless,Qrich

Anderson,Baby

Horford,Zaza

That's a nice roster to rebuild with,I don't know why D12 wouldn't expand his list a big 3 of Dwight/Joe/Jsmoove could challenge Miami next year.

So how long have you been a hawks fan?

Good riddance to Twardzik. Time for Hennigan to get his guys working in there. I wonder if Foyle survived the firings?

Sounds like he did. My guess he is the assistant GM.

Good riddance to Twardzik. Time for Hennigan to get his guys working in there. I wonder if Foyle survived the firings?

It's amazing Twardzik's lasted this long. The guy has literally contributed nothing to this franchise in eight years. He barely did his job, and when he did, he sucked at it.

So how long have you been a hawks fan?

You don't think Horford/Teague is fair value for Dwight who is coming off back surgery?

I would rather take that deal then the Brooklyn offer.

• Downvote 3

You don't think Horford/Teague is fair value for Dwight who is coming off back surgery?

You're out of your mind. Period.

That's like saying I'd rather eat human **** than dog ****...

Damn

Firing Turdzik....I love Henny already. This move was nearly as overdue as the last firing (no names or initials mentioned). How someone with his draft record is still paid is beyond me. Not interviewing or scouting players and then $hitting the bed on multiple draft days and turning us into the laughing stock of the league on draft day is more than adequate to deserve da boot. When this draft is done a lot of us will be impressed more than scratching our heads at another reach for a player we could have got 20 picks later. Good bye Turd thanks for the collection of awful picks.