Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If Howard refuses to extend, I think we need to watch the Portland situation. Their owner has big marbles and takes risks. They have major cap space and I believe they could make a hard run at D.Will if they traded for Howard. If they offered us LA and picks 6 and 11, that would be hard to beat. (And, yes, Dwight is worth that).

I've been suggesting this trade for a while but I don't think Aldridge would be involved. Portland wants to build around LA not trade him and they're looking for a big guy to pair with him.

I think picks 6, 11, future picks and a re-signed Batum is more likely.

LMA and picks 6 and 11 is the only Dwight deal I'd actually like.

Exactly. Batum, Matthews and picks? No sir.

EDIT: That is the only trade I'd do with Portland.

Why don't you go propose a scenario to Hennigan where it nets us two stars and ten lotto picks you swine.

I propose Rob try and trade for Chuck Hayes so that Randy Quaid won't be yelling at me four times in a row.

How about:

Orlando gets: Bynum, Lowry

Lakers get: Dwight, Turkoglu

Houston gets: Gasol

If LA wouldn't do Gasol and Bynum for Howard last season(if that trade was really on the table) , why would they trade them both for Dwight AND Turk's du du contract?

ive been thinking about this for the last day or two; do you see the magic getting a player like tyreke evans on a draft day trade?

I see our new GM blowing this whole team up, whether or not we keep Dwight

I think Dwight is proably getting traded. I just get the feel it is extension or trade and I don't think Dwight will want to sign an extension. Can't really blame him either. I wish we had a better GM than Otis to build a championship team with Dwight.