Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Jordan passing on Shaw signals to me that he's probably a good coach. Honestly, a damn college ASSISTANT? Not even a head guy.

Oh, and I've seen that Shaw never seemed interested. Head's been in Orlando all along.

Jordan passing on Shaw signals to me that he's probably a good coach. Honestly, a damn college ASSISTANT? Not even a head guy.

Oh, and I've seen that Shaw never seemed interested. Head's been in Orlando all along.

He was also passed up by the Lakers(as you know) for Mike frick'n Brown. So that's both sides of the spectrum. I'm just not sold he has what it takes to be a good head coach. I also have no proof that he won't be but its just a gut feeling.

He was also passed up by the Lakers(as you know) for Mike frick'n Brown. So that's both sides of the spectrum. I'm just not sold he has what it takes to be a good head coach. I also have no proof that he won't be but its just a gut feeling.

They took Brown because he has experience dealing with star players and frankly I don't think he's as bad as some people make him out to be. Granted I don't believe he's a top coach, but there are far worse options in the NBA now.

They took Brown because he has experience dealing with star players and frankly I don't think he's as bad as some people make him out to be. Granted I don't believe he's a top coach, but there are far worse options in the NBA now.

That in itself supports my feelings. If they thought somebody with no relationship with their current stars could fair better than Shaw what does that say about him?

I'm not saying Shaw will be horrible I really dont know but I just dont see why everybody is in love with an unproven assistant.

That in itself supports my feelings. If they thought somebody with no relationship with their current stars could fair better than Shaw what does that say about him?

I'm not saying Shaw will be horrible I really dont know but I just dont see why everybody is in love with an unproven assistant.

Apparently Shaw has a very positive rep around the league so I don't know. I get where you're coming from, though.

i know right? good thing we still got ewing available because of jordan's dumbassedness :shard:

Shaw is going to be in Orlando book it.

We're going with the guy that can convince D12 to stay the most. It's a risk. I wonder how he'll do as soon to be Head Coach now.

Even if he can't coach a lick... if he's the guy that can convince Dwight to stay he will do better than a guy that can coach great but can't keep Dwight!