Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Sign me up!!! The magic's culture would change instantly by bringing in Phil, Brian, and Scottie...

By the way, I believe Dwight is a lot more loyal than we think. I have a source who told me that Dwight was willing to take on the bad publicity to make Orlando's Management realize things needed to change. Ask yourself if Dwight never stirred the pot would we be seeing some more of otis and thumb down spread next season.

Thank You Dwight!

Sounds fishy to me...nope I don't believe it, sorry.

Not that I don't believe D12 is gonna stay, but I don't believe he was willing to do what you said.

Funny how Martins finishes what seemed like a life long process pretty much the same day the Jackson rumors start back up. The "Jackson 5" bring us championship experience along with great mentors to help guide Dwight who seems lost at times. Also if DeVos let's Phil in as a part owner just think about how much more the franchise will be worth when Shaw and the gang are finished coaching. This type of deal shows your win now mentality and would keep Dwight in town and bring in better players

Funny how Martins finishes what seemed like a life long process pretty much the same day the Jackson rumors start back up. The "Jackson 5" bring us championship experience along with great mentors to help guide Dwight who seems lost at times. Also if DeVos let's Phil in as a part owner just think about how much more the franchise will be worth when Shaw and the gang are finished coaching. This type of deal shows your win now mentality and would keep Dwight in town and bring in better players

Why are we even talking about these scenarios? They have NO CHANCE of happening in the next 10 years.

Seriously, it's like RealGM in here with all the unrealistic nonsense that's being spewed.

• Downvote 1

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

With that said, I know Dwight Howard has a lot of respect for Phil Jackson. Hiring Jackson and adding to roster could keep him in Orlando.

Phil Jackson and Dwight Howard have communicated over the years. Jackson once told Howard that he would love to coach him.

Obviously, Phil Jackson would be joining the Magic in a front office role with Brian Shaw likely coaching. Howard respects Shaw as well.

Bam! Bring on the Jackson 5 if it gets Dwight to stay! Interesting, AKennedy don't mess around with our fragile hearts!

Why are we even talking about these scenarios? They have NO CHANCE of happening in the next 10 years.

Seriously, it's like RealGM in here with all the unrealistic nonsense that's being spewed.

How is it unrealistic when all the major media sources are talking about it for the 2nd Time in a wk. It gives names details of each person part. It's not like it sources say blah blah blah. This deal will go down bro it's to detailed just to be BS

How is it unrealistic when all the major media sources are talking about it for the 2nd Time in a wk. It gives names details of each person part. It's not like it sources say blah blah blah. This deal will go down bro it's to detailed just to be BS

Don't be so naive. Things happen that can blow deals apart all the time. Don't put too much stock into all this because you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Dwight told me last night he was gonna stay. He told me while I was sleeping and our ids met in the stratosphere of dreams. He said, "Loyalty pays." If you sleep on your back and tighten the body, it allows your soul to elevate from your body and your soul can meet other souls while your physical body sleeps. I meet up with Dwight all the time. He is very torn, but last night he did say: "Loyalty pays." Then I woke up.

Funny Dwight only talks to me when Im sitting on the toilet after some greasy mexican food. He has been saying, "man why did you have to eat the tostados con carne you could have had some grilled chicken...now you are paying for it...and by the way Im staying put here in Orlando...as long as you stay away from the refritos". Im not promising anything but I am staying away from the refritos...for more reasons than one. Now thats inside info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

could go down....will it?? who knows...

i don't mind who we get aslong as dwight stays long term & our roster improves starting on draft night.

Don't be so naive. Things happen that can blow deals apart all the time. Don't put too much stock into all this because you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Oh I'm cool bro I know deals fall apart just as quick as they come together

If he could you don't think it would have been put out there already? Leave the guy alone. *****ing idiots.

Not really. He may not have gotten around to asking that particular question yet. I may be wrong but I don't think we're bothering him at all with the questions. If he personally says relax with the questions I'll stop but not cause you say so.

Truth. YBR, anyway you can confirm this?

Its what he's been trying to do for 2 years. The only problem he has now is he doesnt know how people of Orlando view him. He brought up "a new start" because of all the stuff that happened the last 2-3 months though. At the end of the day though, this is all he wanted...as well as some help on the court. He wanted to make Orlando a "championship city"

• Upvote 2