Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Start Redick.

Ok I'll take the heat and be the one to start this again. Let me just say , " I LOVE THE WAY THIS TEAM PLAYED TONIGHT !" JJ had 18 points 9 assist with 0 TO's the pick and roll with JJ and Dwight was working to perfection. J-Rich is better suited to coming of the bench, his game was built on athleticism when he was younger and he has about 20% of his athleticism left. Where as JJ never was built on athleticism, just smart good fundamental basketball and that is what we need out there with Dwight. I can say that everything J-Rich brings to the table JJ does better at this point. Maybe it would help J-Rich coming off the bench playing against lesser NBA players. OK let tha hating begin.

• Upvote 1

At times I like what Turk brings to the table more.

He would flourish in the second unit if his pride would let him. The question was and still is, can JJ keep up with the league's starting 2s and JRich with the 3s. Also, there needs to be a strong playmaker off the bench. Turk would be a much better option than JRich.

Dear three3d,

Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy is always happy to hear from such loyal fans.

However, due to the volume of correspondence he receives, both team Coach Stan Van Gundy and team president Alex Martins are unable to respond to each one.

The Orlando Magic Front Office apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerley,

Caroline Shepherd

Unpaid intern.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

He would flourish in the second unit if his pride would let him. The question was and still is, can JJ keep up with the league's starting 2s and JRich with the 3s. Also, there needs to be a strong playmaker off the bench. Turk would be a much better option than JRich.

JJ could be no worse honestly. He plays such a different game than Rich.

Dear three3d,

Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy is always happy to hear from such loyal fans.

However, due to the volume of correspondence he receives, both team Coach Stan Van Gundy and team president Alex Martins are unable to respond to each one.

The Orlando Magic Front Office apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerley,

Caroline Shepherd

Unpaid intern.

Thanks for the worthless reply.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Redick played great today but Indiana's defense was horrid today!! They made it very very easy for JJ and our offense as a whole to do what they wanted. This one game means nothing to me as far as JJ starting.

I do agree though that it should be Hedo sitting and not Richardson no matter what you think "Hedo brings to the table."

Redick played great today but Indiana's defense was horrid today!! They made it very very easy for JJ and our offense as a whole to do what they wanted. This one game means nothing to me as far as JJ starting.

I do agree though that it should be Hedo sitting and not Richardson no matter what you think "Hedo brings to the table."

Here are some stats for you. Turkoglu : 11.2 PPG, 4.7 APG, 3.7 RPG, .700 FT%. And here is J-Rich: 12.2 PPG, 2.0 APG, 3.30 RPG, and a killer for your starting SG .554 FT%. Honestly who can tell me what J-Rich even brings to this team ?? Atleast Turk is a ball handler and CAN play a two man game with Dwight.

+1 three3d!

I am a MAGIC fan above any individual player but I have to agree I like the way JJ has progressed and it is indeed time to start him with Wafer backing him up for 10-15min, move JRich to the 3 and Hedo as 6th man. IMO Clark is bringing more to the table than Baby did in the recent past so I'd consider splitting the backup 4&5 minutes between them. Clark brings a lot of hustle and the more minutes he gets the more smarts he will pick up. IMO Wafer can be a great 2/3 backup if we play him enough to learn the system better and could be an X factor come playoff time.

+1 three3d!

I am a MAGIC fan above any individual player but I have to agree I like the way JJ has progressed and it is indeed time to start him with Wafer backing him up for 10-15min, move JRich to the 3 and Hedo as 6th man. IMO Clark is bringing more to the table than Baby did in the recent past so I'd consider splitting the backup 4&5 minutes between them. Clark brings a lot of hustle and the more minutes he gets the more smarts he will pick up. IMO Wafer can be a great 2/3 backup if we play him enough to learn the system better and could be an X factor come playoff time.

I feel that Vangundy nevery truly has a set rotation. This is one of his down falls. I have a HUGE problem with that, how many times this season have we seen it ? Von in the early part got some pt, Easl has got his pt. But VanGundy never sticks with a guy. Outside Davis and JJ im sure those guys don't know who is going to play off the bench that night. Oh throw Duhon in there just becase we have no other PG, so he gets his time. But honestly I want to know what we have in Orton. Is he really that bad ? You watch a team like the Knicks they can go 10 deep. That would scare me right there ! I just cant see Stan making all those changes, so Im just asking for JJ to replace J-Rich.