Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Ersan İlyasova to Magic??????

You might have an argument there if we actually won that series. Then again, you're referring to his past performances.

This thread is not about Hedo's performance. Since the "Turkish player" was inserted when talking about an unrelated NBA player, I have contributed by presenting the fact about the 2009 finals Magic top scorer being a Turkish player. And, if the Magic did not win that series, by logic, the top scorer probably wouldn't be the one to blame.

Ersan Ilyasova, Bucks: Registers 31 points and 12 boards in a 105-99 win over the Raps. The 24-year-old from Turkey has been ablaze his past three games, shooting 72.3 percent from the floor (7-for-9, 77.8 percent from 3-point range). - ESPN Daily Dime

Not bad for Ersan, this guy is playing really well..... im surprised he is not mentioned in other trade rumors for teams.

This would almost be a reasonable point, if you didn't promptly undercut it by mentioning how Turkish Hedo is in the same post.

It's not about how Turkish Hedo is, I'm sure he is fully Turkish; in the NBA, the world's most important international sports arena, only the best athletes will perform and earn big money regardless of which part of the world they have been raised or their citizenship.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not about how Turkish Hedo is, I'm sure he is fully Turkish; in the NBA, the world's most important international sports arena, only the best athletes will perform and earn big money regardless of which part of the world they have been raised or their citizenship.

puppet_facepalm_gif.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ersan Ilyasova: 4pts, 3 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 steal, 0 blocks and 2 turnovers on 2 of 6 shooting.

Kris Humphries: 31 points, 18 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 3 blocks on 11 of 15 shooting.

Everyone can feel free to insert their own joke here.

Fake edit:

And I'm still waiting for cetintas22 to tell us what basketball forums he was visiting in 1996. I'm actually legitimately curious about that, given that most of the rest of the internet was still struggling with our first geocities accounts at the time.

Ersan Ilyasova: 4pts, 3 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 steal, 0 blocks and 2 turnovers on 2 of 6 shooting.

Kris Humphries: 31 points, 18 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 3 blocks on 11 of 15 shooting.

Well someone has to score on the Nets team. And Bucks interior defense is pretty horrible...

Perfect Storm?

S*** happens.

And I'm still waiting for cetintas22 to tell us what basketball forums he was visiting in 1996. I'm actually legitimately curious about that, given that most of the rest of the internet was still struggling with our first geocities accounts at the time.

It was on Usenet. I was there too.

alt.nbaforums.turkishdelight

It was a sight to behold, that's for sure.

It was on Usenet. I was there too.

alt.nbaforums.turkishdelight

It was a sight to behold, that's for sure.

You sure it wasn't a site to behold?

ahahahahahaa

:svgsad:

Probably he was using the internet but keeping it a secret from the rest of the world. .

If you have Ryno why would you want Ersan?? Although Ersan is overall a much better basketball player, it would mean one of them sitting next to Duhon. . What a company. . If and when Dwight leaves probably Magic wont have any use for anbody but Ryno. . Then we will see how he does without Dwight getting doubled and leaving him out in the open. . Somebody said something about him chucking threes in Sacramento in a few years time. . That maybe true. . Ersan if given a chance dont think will choose Orlando for his next destination. Face it, without Dwight Magic will be a lottery team at most. This is his break out season, he will want to get the most out of it and go play for an A class team. . Even if that means getting less playing time and less freedom.

I have been watching some Bucks games. Actually they are not that bad. Everybodys moving, screens, picks cuts, running, fighting for R's. . Magic on the other hand is a guy in the middle and 4 players around the perimeter at all times. .

Hedo should go back to Sacramento and finish out his career where he began. I am a huge Hedo fan, better to say I was a huge Hedo fan. However he will have no use in Orlando next season. Ersan will go to the team that pays him the most. It is not as though he has been waiting at the front gate of the Amway arena to get in. . He is one of the hottest items nowadays. Yes he scored 4 points and grabbed 3 rebounds last nite, but he scored 32 and 31 against top teams and grabbed career high 25 rebounds. . And imagine this guy although an important part doesnt start for his national team. Lets just face it great improvement. If I had the choice I would go play for Barcelona. Milwaukee or any team other than New york or Los Angeles I would pick Barcelano with a salary cut. .

Hi Dom I am back. . We ll have a ball. .

03/12/2012

The National Basketball Association announced today that Bucks forward Ersan Ilyasova has been named Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games played March 5-11. The honor is the first of Ilyasova’s career and the first for a Bucks player since Andrew Bogut received the award on March 15, 2010.

During the four-game stretch, Ilyasova averaged 25.0 points and 10.8 rebounds per game while shooting 63.8 percent from the field, 66.7 percent from behind the arc and 90.0 percent from the free-throw line. He recorded three double-doubles to add to his team-leading total of 11, and posted the first two 30-point games of his career (including a career-high 32 against Chicago on March 7).

The Bucks went 3-1 on the week, posting home wins against Philadelphia and New York before capping the week with a road win in Toronto last night. Milwaukee began the week four games behind New York for the final playoff spot but trimmed that deficit to just one game by week’s end.

On the season, Ilyasova is averaging career highs of 12.4 points and 8.9 rebounds per game while shooting a career-best 42.6 percent from behind the arc (15th in NBA). He’s grabbed at least one offensive rebound in a career-high 31 consecutive games and joins Orlando’s Ryan Anderson as the only players in the league this season averaging 3+ offensive rebounds per game while shooting above 40 percent from three. On Feb. 19, Ilyasova racked up 29 points and 25 rebounds in a win at New Jersey to become the first Bucks player in over 30 years to post a 25/25 game.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/release/ersan-ilyasova-named-nbas-eastern-conference-player-week