D-Nicety is Back!

Stop the corporate smoke screen!

i agree w/ op.... Stan is a great assistant coach and should've been let go when he started Jameer in the first game of the finals and continued to rely on his rusty ass throughout the series. Jameer should've never played so many minutes let alone start. Stan has an ego trip that will cost this organization again. He is not creative offensively and continues to get out-coached game after game. Dwight and the 3 pointers save his ass more often than not, but wait til the post season....

• Downvote 1

yea, why so? truth hurts?

As long as you continue with your Stan posts you will be able to see what the rest of the board thinks. Hopefully you will not be like previous fallen posters who go back and forth with arguments not realizing that they are the only poster that agrees with their post. That **** gets annoying when a thread is hi-jacked in that fashion.

yea, why so? truth hurts?

Right, we're a top seed team even though we're not.

As long as you continue with your Stan posts you will be able to see what the rest of the board thinks. Hopefully you will not be like previous fallen posters who go back and forth with arguments not realizing that they are the only poster that agrees with their post. That **** gets annoying when a thread is hi-jacked in that fashion.

the rest of the board must've been fans of Brian Smith then too, huh? Why did we hire him back again?

Just sticking to the facts, and that's that. If you guys cannot handle it, than oh well. Stan is an overrated coach and it shows every post season.

Right, we're a top seed team even though we're not.

we are 25-14 last i checked... 5th best record in the league. Close enough. you have a problem?

we are 25-14 last i checked... 5th best record in the league. Close enough. you have a problem?

Why choose to join up to this forum now?

Why choose to join up to this forum now?

been lurking for years and couldn't agree with op more. i am a die hard magic fan and am tired of the front office making mistake after mistake..

Would you let Dwight go, instead of firing a coach?

the rest of the board must've been fans of Brian Smith then too, huh? Why did we hire him back again?

Just sticking to the facts, and that's that. If you guys cannot handle it, than oh well. Stan is an overrated coach and it shows every post season.

I remember a guy named Brian Hill....this Brian Smith guy I know nothing about