Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Milwaukee's Best

Ok. Just realize that other players know we are booing are own players.

While I cheer our team. I've hated Glen Davis for years upon years. Just because the Magic made a stupid trade to get rid of Bass for Big Baby doesn't mean I have to start cheering him. And him not producing for our team during some games makes it more excruciating. Look at his horrible attitude, saying that he's playing the same role that he did in Boston but makes less. Think about how horrible of an attitude he's displaying, practically saying that he'd rather have stayed in Boston.

And Duhon, at least I like Duhon, he just plays completely horrible anymore lol

I was almost happy to see the Heat kill off some of the Lin hype last night.....of course the media will blame Melo for the loss.

Lin is a nice story but the NY media machine went into overdrive hyping it to an extreme.

Your making me thirsty LOD with this title.

:cheers:

I was almost happy to see the Heat kill off some of the Lin hype last night.....of course the media will blame Melo for the loss.

Lin is a nice story but the NY media machine went into overdrive hyping it to an extreme.

Your making me thirsty LOD with this title.

:cheers:

Here's a stat that most people don't know. Within anyone's first ten starts in NBA History, Jeremy Lin has the most turnovers out of everyone.

I mean, he's still fun to watch. Though I despise the Heat more than any team in the world (yes, somebody finally beat the Lakers on my list), I want every team to destroy them.

Hedo and Duhon have had some unforgivable play. They have no excuses.

Despite completely giving up on Glen Davis, he's played well in our past three matches.

Who doesn't boo Duhon? Duhon is past his prime and super washed up anymore. I mean, the guy can occasionally get hot and sink a bunch of threes but who can't on the Magic? At least Turk is clutch in the 4th quarter (for the most part) and you never cringe when Hedo shoots a shot. I cringe when I see Big Baby take a shot and and cringe whenever I see Duhon dribble the ball.

Please tell me that you didn't say, "you never cringe when Hedo shoots a shot".

Davis already doesn't want to play here. He already complained that he's in the same role as he was in Boston and making less money. Doesn't sound like somebody with a positive attitude to me. But.. he's good at diving in the first row and jumping on the floor.

I must be out of the loop. When did Big Baby say this?