Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

I'm here to eat my serving of crow...

I wanted Jason Richardson as far away from this team as possible, because he was playing about the worst basketball I thought possible. In the last few games, he has played some VERY impressive basketball, and I'm here to apologize for what I had said.

Jason, you still need to find a better FT coach than Dwight though.

I love Jrich and have for a long time but I'd love for him to get his trade value up... he's said so himself... he can't maintain this level of play for much longer.

On a thousand ISO playcalls. JRich gets no plays called for him here.

Actually, at least half of Wince's points (and what got him hot to begin that game) came from default plays. Carter started getting hot from the 3pt line and it was much after that he started to go iso, something JRich can't do

Yeah, Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name.

It's funny because it's, ah, bigger than a normal hat.

Yeah, that was a funny dog Scooby Do. He drove around in a van and, ah, solved mysteries.

Vince Carter dropped 48 points once...

Yes he did, but my point wasn't about one game. Over the past 5 games, JRich is averaging 18 PPG, 4 RPG, 2.6APG, all while looking so much faster than he did at the beginning of the season. I've been impressed with his performance over the past several games, and I'm hoping it continues.

I love Jrich and have for a long time but I'd love for him to get his trade value up... he's said so himself... he can't maintain this level of play for much longer.

its sorprising that JRICH got as many looks as he did in the 2nd half. the one thing i have noticed about the magic offensive is that they dont OFTEN keep going, running plays, ect to a player that hits 2-3 shots in a row.......time and time again, ive saw other teams go to a HOT SHOOTER to build/get back into games against the Magic. 80% percent of their OFFENSE is nelson to howard.....turk to howard.....or just plan old HACK A HOWARD.

i dont mean to be skeptic but even the great BULLS teams werent GREAT until MJ found he had 4 other guys that needed to be involved......ONE MAN TEAMS dont win much but FIVE MAN TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

its sorprising that JRICH got as many looks as he did in the 2nd half. the one thing i have noticed about the magic offensive is that they dont OFTEN keep going, running plays, ect to a player that hits 2-3 shots in a row.......time and time again, ive saw other teams go to a HOT SHOOTER to build/get back into games against the Magic. 80% percent of their OFFENSE is nelson to howard.....turk to howard.....or just plan old HACK A HOWARD.

i dont mean to be skeptic but even the great BULLS teams werent GREAT until MJ found he had 4 other guys that needed to be involved......ONE MAN TEAMS dont win much but FIVE MAN TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

I bet Otis is preparing to tear up his contract and extend him max money until he is 39 years old after a few games. All I can say about jrich is ITS ABOUT TIME! One year of garbage and a few games dont make me jump up and down. Ride him while we can hopefully it lasts for a while.