Soul Bro

The New & Improved Hedo Club

One thing about Turk bugs the hell out of me: I've never seen a player so actively refuse to pass it to Anderson in the post. It's ridiculous. He'll call for a screen, get a smaller man switched on Ryan, watch him for several seconds call for the post up, and then swing it around to someone else.

It's incredibly frustrating. The guy will never develop an advanced inside game if players (Hedo) refuse to pass it to him at every chance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing about Turk bugs the hell out of me: I've never seen a player so actively refuse to pass it to Anderson in the post. It's ridiculous. He'll call for a screen, get a smaller man switched on Ryan, watch him for several seconds call for the post up, and then swing it around to someone else.

It's incredibly frustrating. The guy will never develop an advanced inside game if players (Hedo) refuse to pass it to him at every chance.

He used to refuse to pas the ball to JJ

To speak the truth his inconsistency is undefendeble and painful to watch. Even though as a turkish who follows magic just because of him I agree with most of you about him being overpaid and contributing less and less everyday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This season Orlando is better than last year and this season Hedo is better than last year.

I hope his performance will be a lot better during play offs.

Critisizing any player is all right. But continuously hating your own player is nonsense if you are a fan.

And that player must mean a lot to this team, I do not say it, many statistics say that.

This is the funniest critisizm about Hedo together with the one just below this comment.

Anyone can critisize Hedo for anything except not passing to someone.

He can pass any player on the team as he has been doing since he has started playing at NBA.

Many times JJ and Ryan Anderson themselves have given comments on tv that Hedo was a perfect player who is not selfish and likes to share the ball.

So,you just see one or 2 positions and can easily judge him that he does not pass the ball to Ryan or JJ. I suggest you to find statistics of the assists being distributed from Hedo to Ryan and Hedo JJ.

Please be logical.

I don't even think Hedos' performance would be too much of an issue if it werent for his salary. The thing is we are all comparing him to the player we had on our championship run. We do that because he still considers himself that player. He's older and we all just need to accept the fact that he's not what he used to be. We praise Dwight because of his ability to get others open. If our shooters are giving Hedo that same respect, why can't we?

Good morning! We are accepting new members today.

Turk's latest line in front of a national audience against our arch-rival, the Miami Heat:

25 MIN, 0-4 FGM-A, 0 REB, 3 AST, 3 TO, 1 PT

Thankfully, Turk is saving his best for the playoffs, and we should feel secure in his ability to focus and close out games against superior competition.

Good morning! We are accepting new members today.

Turk's latest line in front of a national audience against our arch-rival, the Miami Heat:

25 MIN, 0-4 FGM-A, 0 REB, 3 AST, 3 TO, 1 PT

Thankfully, Turk is saving his best for the playoffs, and we should feel secure in his ability to focus and close out games against superior competition.

But we totally need a better PG first and foremost.