Soul Bro

The New & Improved Hedo Club

This thread is going to attract the Hedo crazies like sharks to blood. It's going to be great.

This thread is going to attract the Hedo crazies like sharks to blood. It's going to be great.

are you trying to give me english lesson or wanna squirt on me? be clear plz

2i1cfbc.jpg

• Upvote 1

2i1cfbc.jpg

lol. The obvious answer is to squirt on someone rather than English lessons.

u mad?

hey, post here the rest of the table as well. He's the most asisting player in squad.

only problem of Magic is the defence. And if magic wants to do that, either Hedo or J-Rich must get played. because their defence is poor and someone who has strong defence must join the squad...

who f**king cares about starters.. team is inclusive of both bench&starters..

when hedo in the court, i believe svg does not call a timeout as he knows HEDO = "HE DOes"

i still like his skills except bad shooting performence after his back-spazm.. give him a credit.. he deserves it.

if we want a title, we need both dwight & hedo.. no dwight = no need hedo..

I tend to agree. Hedo is a big asset to our team. He and Dwight have really good chemistry.

hey, post here the rest of the table as well. He's the most asisting player in squad.

only problem of Magic is the defence. And if magic wants to do that, either Hedo or J-Rich must get played. because their defence is poor and someone who has strong defence must join the squad...

Right, Hedo is an all-star calibre player and deserves each and every dollar of his 11 million a year contract

Right, Hedo is an all-star calibre player and deserves each and every dollar of his 11 million a year contract

well, would you like hedo(es) to play against magic? i wouldnt.

he is good skilled guy who is not selfish at all, loves to share the ball and take the responsibility.

well, would you like hedo(es) to play against magic? i wouldnt.

he is good skilled guy who is not selfish at all, loves to share the ball and take the responsibility.

I would give him away for free without giving it another thought. Does that answer your question?

The bad performance of late can be attributed to his back problem. Do not loose faith he is playing much better than last year and reminiscent of the year we made the finals. Everyone has a few bad games here and there and i dont understand why the magic fans are quick to turn on him. Alot of people point out stats for one game but if you look at his season average for shooting percentage it is actually quiete good.