Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread : Clippers @ Magic 2/6/12

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Clippers

Wondering if we shouldn't have picked up Jeremy Lin instead of Ish Smith since Lin is similar statwise but bigger. Saw some of his play before NY picked him up and he showed promise. Hope Otis at least looked at him.

Magic should be careful of this:

Clippers - Masters of the Floppers

This was just 1 game.

ONE game!!!

Here was a game in Utah too without CP3 and they still flop like their life depended on it!

• Upvote 2

Giving Nelson one more chance. Maybe the extra rest is gonna get him out of his funk just like it did for J Rich. If Nelson and J Rich played like they did last year, we'd be on fire coz Anderson, Hedo, and Redick have all stepped it up.

I still say 'Meer's been playing hurt the whole year. Maybe it was a concussion or something else, but when productivity takes a dive like that in a relatively young guy, it's almost ALWAYS because of injury. I think he might have tried to keep it quiet because he's getting a reputation for being injury-prone.

But that's just a theory.

I think we win this one, although Paul will make it close and interesting. I think JRich has an advantage over Billups and Dwight has a pretty clear advantage. Even Ryno should make Blake work and Blake, being an inside player, will more be up against Dwight in the lane than Ryno on the perimeter, and Dwight wins that one.

pics!

sorry, white collar meeting. Also, I don't make it a habit to go around snapping pictures of celebrities/athletes trying to enjoy a meal in a swanky restaurant either.

I have seen Dwight in person a lot, and that guy is just massive. But seriously, Blake is right there with him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just had lunch with some clients at the Bohemian, sat a few seats over from Blake Griffin...Dude is monstrous in person.

A real man would have asked for his autograph then burned it in front of him.

• Upvote 1