Sign in to follow this  
mick

Otis go after Kenyon Martin

Fiba has cleared Kenyon Martin to return to the nba as an unrestricted free agent. He is a decent player and would be good coming off the bench. otis please go after him as he would add alot of quality to the bench.

I don't think thats the case, he's 6'8" and has always been kind of a tweener 3/4. That said I really think Earl Clark could play center in the near future. He reminds me a little of a young Ben Wallace. Center may be a stretch, but anyone remember how Wallace started coming into his own that last year before we traded him to Detroit for G. Hill? I've seen flashes of that from Earl. If he killed the gym I honestly think he could be a force down low

Now that i think about it clark is a better option. Still doesnt change my mind about signing him though. I beleive we will trade ryno and if we do he can slot in right next to howard.

Hes a power foward, not a center. If we were able to make a trade before K-Mart gets picked up by another team then I think we could make it happen but we have too many power fowards as it is. I dont dont see Otis going after him. But then again, he is past his prime.... You never know.