Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Who would you trade Dwight for???

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

I'd trade Howard for C. Bosch. He was the starter center for USA team. Howard was the 2nd center in this team.

Bosh is not a player that I would remotely consider. He's very talented, but Dwight already matches up with him very well and will surpass him in no time.

Id have to wrap several players coming in to find somthing even worth considering... for the money - the upside - the attitude towards the game.. I cant think of anyone Id rather have here, especially a one for one trade, to build around, grow with the Magic and get to watch for years to come.

C. Bosch is also a franchise player for Toronto, and is only 23 years old. did you guys remember what he did to Howard in the first game against each other 45points/15 rebounds and in the 2nd 35 points/11 rebounds.I like Howard but Bosch is already a super star.

U know im gonna say no one either. Duncan is too old and i think Dwight will be better anyway. Kobe, and Lebron are sg/sf, because in my opinion I would rather have a superstar big man with a solid wing rather than a superstar wing player with a solid big guy. Dirk would be the closest one in my opinion because of his versatility but id still stay with Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

C. Bosch is also a franchise player for Toronto, and is only 23 years old. did you guys remember what he did to Howard in the first game against each other 45points/15 rebounds and in the 2nd 35 points/11 rebounds.I like Howard but Bosch is already a super star.

Bosh got hose numbers against Darko not Dwight....Idiot coach.... And Bosh is a shooting guard in a pf body..... We wont lead Toronto no where, he is soft..... And his game doesnt translate into a 7 game series.....

Thanks Smack, since it was my post that you are refering too. I posted that only one player is truly untouchable in the league. It's not just who the best player is, age and position also have to do with it.

After seeing what Lebron has done with an awful team, I can't imagine not trading for him. I would give Dwight for Lebron stright up in a second. He's going to wear a handful of rings before he's done.

That's it. Being a homer, I wouldn't trade Dwight for anyone else. If I was a Toronto fan, I'd probably pick Chris Bosh. The other ones are either too old (Duncan, Dirk) or just not with as much upside.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

.... And Bosh is a shooting guard in a pf body..... We wont lead Toronto no where, he is soft..... And his game doesnt translate into a 7 game series.....

I dont want to get back on my seconding kick, but I'll second that.

Nice sum-up Rich Like the post.

Here, Here!

Would you trade Dwight for Amare? What about if Amare hadn't injured his knee, would you then? Anybody see Amare hit those little jumpers late in the season? The boy has the offensive game Dwight craves. That's as true as the day is long. Check it.

Maybe for the option going back in tima and not to have traded McGrady, Ben Wallace or drafted the mexican whipped guy along with many other stupid moves that would mean that we would be in the finals today rather than the sorry cavs