Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Magic At Sixers

So what are the chances GOATis still has a job come Wednesday evening?

110%. He'll probably just fire SVG as a scapegoat and then get a contract extension and another nice title change/promotion.

:svgsad:

Have you guys noticed Van Gundy laughing and smiling on the bench a lot lately? Even late in games when we're getting destroyed. I don't get it... maybe he knows something we don't.

Listen to Stan's post interview. He sounds like he proved his point by giving the ball to Dwight too many times.

"I don't have any idea Josh." -SVG on why the #Magic scored only nine points in the third quarter

"I wish right now I had your guys job. You guys get to coach after the fact." -SVG to the reporters

SVG said it is tough for a coach not to think about the underlying causes. Can only look at the problems at hand.

Dwight calling himself a christian and what not and saying Gods plan this and Gods plan that is giving christians a bad name. If he wants to leave then fine, leave. But in the process don't sulk, moan, *****, wine, lie, and throw this whole organization under the bus just because you're not getting what you want. WWJD Dwight?

Spamming the pick and roll only works if you have someone who's dangerous with the pick and roll. Wafer/Hedo are not dangerous. Compared to Jameer, they're benign.

Better things come from that then Dwight forcing the ball down low and everyone else standing around.

That becomes a real convenient excuse when you've lost 4 games in a row. All I know is we were able to play well in spite of it b4." -SVG

"If we're not getting good pick and roll play, we're going to struggle. That's who we are." -SVG ... said Hedo is struggling & is tired

"We are who we are. We have good shooting. We have a good inside guy. We can surround him w/ shooting." -SVG

Better things come from that then Dwight forcing the ball down low and everyone else standing around.

Better to the tune of sending a 45% freethrow shooter to the line? More like, lateral.