Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread : Pacers @ Magic 1/29/12

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Pacers

I just can' give up yet.. Heck NO!! We are better than this. The last 3 losses should have been easy wins for us. We have the talent just not the desire or should I say MOTIVATION.

We are lacking of leaders. Stan needs to start being himself again and stop with the soft behavior. It reminds me of Winnie the poo.

Mark price should stop falling asleep on the games and should start practicing more with Dwight's FT's.

Dwight needs to be more of a leader and jameer needs to man-up. I still think jameer can take us to the next leve if he put his mind to it.

Hedo needs to play less minutes. He looks fatigue. We should give some of those minutes to earl and Q rich. These two guys can hustle for 5-10 minutes a game.

Big baby needs to understand his role and stop playing for the refs. Every time he goes to the rim, he goes for the foul and not the basket.

J rich needs to get to the gym earlier and practice his shots for at least one hr prior each game.

JJ and Ryan are doing exactly what we want from them.

Duhon needs to show more desire. I don't think he cares much. He is overweight and out of shape. All I ask for him is more defense.

I think if we adjust a few things we can still be top 3. We are only 4 games behind Chicago and Miami.

Let's start tomorrow....

The team chemisty is now screwed. Every team in the league has figured out "stan system", and SVG has made no adjustments.There is a major problem with the team. You do not lose by 20 points night after night. Dwight pubically calls out all the players, and yet takes no responsibility himself.

I think some of you forget Stan once coached another team which shockingly did not run the same offense. Nobody has figured out his system the team just lacks the athletes to execute anything else. Since 07 only the Celtics and Lakers have won more than Orlando.

This is an Otis problem. I honestly think at this point I would be more pissed if the team fired Stan instead of trading Dwight.

I think some of you forget Stan once coached another team which shockingly did not run the same offense. Nobody has figured out his system the team just lacks the athletes to execute anything else. Since 07 only the Celtics and Lakers have won more than Orlando.

This is an Otis problem. I honestly think at this point I would be more pissed if the team fired Stan instead of trading Dwight.

Agreed.

Otis must be held accountable for this as well, show him the door.

The team chemisty is now screwed. Every team in the league has figured out "stan system", and SVG has made no adjustments.There is a major problem with the team. You do not lose by 20 points night after night. Dwight pubically calls out all the players, and yet takes no responsibility himself.

I agree that the chemistry is not there and Dwight is at fault. But they just don't have any other choice than to fix it.

Hire a motivational speaker or bring Steve Kerr and hire him as the "assistant GM".

Exactly. The problem isn't coaching, it's talent. If a talented team is under performing then coaching is to be blamed. If a team that is supposed to be competitive is severely lacking talent then you blame the hack GM.

Otis had a team with solid talent. Dwight on a sweet rookie deal, expiring contracts and a great young backup center who was solid when he got the minutes. The talent, assets and future looked bright short and long term. What did he do? Traded away draft picks, traded away young players with talent and potential, signed players who were decent (and thats about it) before but declining with age, added massive long term deals with those same players. traded away our back-up center for more of the same players and contracts, had a public war of words with his only star player instead of blaming himself...etc etc....So whats ownership do? Stand behind Otis for some reason. It is disgusting to see our fall from grace sshort and very long term. If you think youve only got 2-3 more years before we are back you must be a fsu fan (we are back every year but arent really). We arent back for 5-10 years at best. This gm has screwed us for a while.

Its Time Otis Needs to go maybe if this happens we might have a better chance of keeping Dwight, getting new talent, and better trade deals

A new GM doesn't give our players more trade value. Face it, we're screwed

Did i say anything about that? i don't think so

Its Time Otis Needs to go maybe if this happens we might have a better chance of keeping Dwight, getting new talent, and better trade deals

Actually you did.....